Sally's Insane Goals and Random RS Blog -350/369 Clue Scroll Items - Item Update!? SHE LIVES?!

Great clue scroll rewards, and awesome drop!  Keep it up!  Feel free to add me in-game if you ever get a hankering for more friends! :)

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Any update on you hopefully feeling better?

I have the appointment today, so I'll make a post later/tomorrow on how that goes. Inb4 they blame it all on bull.

Great clue scroll rewards, and awesome drop!  Keep it up!  Feel free to add me in-game if you ever get a hankering for more friends! :)

Thanks! :)

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

as your such an avid cluer, with re-rolls, if you start with say 2 tt items, does the re-roll then give 2 other tt items? i got 3 junk ones last week and re-rolled for another 3 junk ones, coincidence or standard?

Coincidence. I've had clues where I've re-rolled a double clue into nothing D:

ahhh cheers! just making sure im not wasting my re-rolls!

baileydafrog.png

Maybe you should put down that Effigy Sack ;)!? You can always give that to me.

In all seriousness: I seriously do hope you get those issues sorted. 

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

• 2 weeks later...

Blog Update: I missed a double clue image and now I feel dumb. 

So I finally managed to scrape together enough images for a deccent-ish update. Apologies if you haven't seen me around, Terraria has me in its cold, hard grasp once more. That, and I caught a stomach bug and now have a cold too. Its a wonderful world, isn't it?

Time for the double clue spam, and a drop!

driderchaps_zpspqbty0a1.png

double158_zpsqraxcxof.png

double160_zpsfp6qirjk.png

double161_zpsoohwyb5h.png

double162_zpsh7uibm5r.png

As an update for one of my other goals that is ongoing, I'm 77m off having enough for gold members sorted for next year. I have no idea how long that will take, it is purely dependant on luck.

I have been working a little on cooking here and there as well, but as I am only buying fish for the odd daily challenge and using the lobsters/shark I get as drops/TH, it doesn't add up quite as fast as I'd like it to. When the gold membs is sorted, I'll probably start saving up for that too. Maybe. Who knows?

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

• 2 weeks later...

Blog Update: I got things, I'm just lazy

I've been playing both OSRS  and RS3, doing weird and wonderful things. Have some pictures so you know I'm not dead.

double163_zpsqpl7zuhq.png

double164_zpsjdk2vzsm.png

double165_zpsg4xieles.png

drops_zpsowhqnjys.png

The salt was felt for this drop from K'ril, though:

Untitled_zpstfjyqwyy.png

jjj_zpsubl7rdr8.png

This one is included to remind Jason that he shouldn't challenge the master to an easy clue contest. We did the same the next day, and I got the black wizzy g top which is worth around the same price and won again. I've not started the clue goal for OSRS yet, that will start after I've completed RS3.

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

• 3 weeks later...

Blog Update: RL CAN KISS MY BACKSIDE

Its been busy. Trying to plan things whilst making other things and cleaning things and BALRKLSHJKF

Doesn't help that I've been playing the sims A LOT and now Minecraft has me back in its grasp. Its bad. But I love it. Eh.

So because of all these things I forgot I should be posting updates. I've not really been getting a lot of stuff that's worth posting. I was going to start making some videos and start up streaming more, but I have a weird issue with my mic where if I record suddenly all the static in the world converges on my location to ruin my audio quality. I'm hoping to resolve this soon, but I need to wait till I next get paid to make any solid decisions. 

ANYWAY, enough text, lets break it up with some pictures!

double172_zpsobj3cogo.png

double173_zps0q1w9mh3.png

double174_zpsk4cqcxsk.png

Untitled_zps7zijq52n.png

Also got a lucky SGS last night but didn't grab a picture of it, cashed both out as I don't need them.

115_zpskuuypf0z.png

Finally have access to the Maw! Not gotten anything great, one BA points enhancer and a load of strange rocks. I don't mind it so much.

I'm still around the 100m cash pile. I've not really been getting lucky with drops, more kind of average. I really ought to try harder, I really want to buy my membs with GP this year rather than RL moolah.

And to end off my post, I give you the results of Jason's self sim child called Satan, who just so happens to have the evil trait:

35582_zpshlpx6ekv.png

Don't ask about the hair, not sure what happened there.

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

• 3 weeks later...

I have an update to post soon, I promise.

But I do actually have a question for people!

Would you like me to do updates every 10 clue items now? Its been a while since I've updated my tab, as I am not getting all that lucky.

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

Blog Update: A spam of pictures

Its been a while. But fret no more, I have an actual update for you all to enjoy!

Also for DXP, I'll be training some cooking. I don't have enough fish or BXP to get me to 120, but its a chunk out of the way and thats all I can really do. I'm still making more moolah for paying for Gold Membs too, but I still need around 90m more before I have enough. Oh well.

Jason took me to DKs and let me just kill one of em, and this happened:

zerkerring_zpsvsy570df.png#

I also got yet more double cloo's

double175_zpsr7shokwx.png

double176_zpsi5poivs2.png

double177_zpsgp3dcb7d.png

double178_zpsz8bpr953.png#

double179_zpsah87lll1.png

I also managed to get another robin!

anotherrobin_zpsgjij4xgw.png

And I finally managed to get a set of Death Touched Darts. Dunno what I'll be using them on, but hopefully I'll get lucky.

Also, from this point on, I'll be doing updates every 10 items! That means I need just two more for another update. Hopefully that will be soon!

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

Blog Update: 290 Clue Items!!!

Honestly so pleased I managed to pull off another back to back clue scroll item today to bring you an updated loot tab after so long!

Here's the quote of clue scrolls completed:

blogheader3.png

Current listing from 06/06/14

290/369 Treasure Trail Items (Not Including 3a)

Clue Scrolls: 603 Easy, 240 Medium, 601 Hard, 279 Elite

Double Reward Clue: 179

Triple Reward Clue: 14

Quad Reward Clue: 2

Not pictured in the tab is the Sack of Effigies, which is worn, although it and the Barrows dye do not count towards my counter.

290ttitmespt1_zpsswvv9vwv.png

290ttitemspt2_zpsepyajzln.png

290ttitemspt3_zpsediwkl8i.png

• Like 2

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog