How to train Dungeoneering?

Dusk Souls

ToG gives the exp to your lowest skill.

Damn, that means that that experience will go towards farming or construction (both level 1)

Dusk%20Soul.png

Why are people with like 90-110 Dungeoneering calling others low levelled and using it as an excuse to invalidate their advice?

Why do people constantly question others, and are as bad as the people they question because by saying that level 90-110 Dungeoneerers cannot give advice, they are acting in exactly the same way as the people that they condemn who think that level 60 Dungeoneerers cannot give advice, making them look like a hypocrite?

And why does everyone always speak in rhetoric in this forum because they cannot seem to grasp the nuances of conversation?

And why do people who have a grudge against a certain institution go out of their way to interject themselves into arguments that are really none of their issue, just because they have a personal vendetta?

And why am I even still in this thread?

4 questions I always wanted to answer.

1) because nobody likes people looking down on them

2) ask yourself that, you're doing it right now.

3) that, or they just like being a smart[bleep], like me right now (I probably failed since I'm not talking/writing in my native language(+ i've had a few beers))

4) You also like being a smart[bleep]

tuuskukk.png

You're level 3 combat yes? If so, go to w61 and do your dungeoneering.

Skillers only have a place in f2p dungeoneering, unfortunately.

Don't forget your daily doses of lamps and D&D's too.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

You're level 3 combat yes? If so, go to w61 and do your dungeoneering.

Skillers only have a place in f2p dungeoneering, unfortunately.

Don't forget your daily doses of lamps and D&D's too.

I am combat level 70, I have low Dungeoneering cause I just started to play again one or two months ago after a 3 or 4 years hiatus.

Dusk%20Soul.png

Why are people with like 90-110 Dungeoneering calling others low levelled and using it as an excuse to invalidate their advice?

Why do people constantly question others, and are as bad as the people they question because by saying that level 90-110 Dungeoneerers cannot give advice, they are acting in exactly the same way as the people that they condemn who think that level 60 Dungeoneerers cannot give advice, making them look like a hypocrite?

And why does everyone always speak in rhetoric in this forum because they cannot seem to grasp the nuances of conversation?

And why do people who have a grudge against a certain institution go out of their way to interject themselves into arguments that are really none of their issue, just because they have a personal vendetta?

And why am I even still in this thread?

4 questions I always wanted to answer.

1) because nobody likes people looking down on them

2) ask yourself that, you're doing it right now.

3) that, or they just like being a smart[bleep], like me right now (I probably failed since I'm not talking/writing in my native language(+ i've had a few beers))

4) You also like being a smart[bleep]

Lol.

I was going to say something, but you're not even worth my words.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

Why someone who is 58 dungeoneering is qualified to give this advice is beyond me...

I didnt know you needed qualifications to give advice on gaming forums where did you get your degree

No, but in the long run your advice is horrible.

Pengs, tears and lamps will get you 65+ dung in less then a month. Then poke around with teams and eventually come to DGS.

I solo dunged to 65 in less than a month with no tears, pengs or lamps

PlRATESHIP.png

To train Dungeoneering effectively in a few easy steps:

1. Use Penguin Points/Lamps/etc. until Lv50+

2. Go to Daemonheim and do all the floors you can access as a SMALL, COMPLEXITY 1, SOLO.

3. After you have a check-mark for every floor (1-25 if you are Lv50), do a reset! (this step sets your prestige to the highest possible level)

4. Re-do all the floors you can access as small, c1 solo EXCEPT FOR THE HIGHEST 6-7 FLOORS YOU CAN ACCESS. (1-18 small c1 if you can access f25)

5. Do the remaining floors as either MEDIUM or LARGE, COMPLEXITY 6, 5:5. Some people prefer Mediums due to less time investment, however it has been proven that Larges have the best overall time/xp ratio.

Few tips:

It is important, after the initial run to get Prestige up, to do the LOWER FLOORS FIRST (during the Prestige run it doesn't matter.) This is so that, if you gain a level during the first few large dungeons &

get access to a new floor, your prestige will be as high as possible by the time you do the highest floor you can reach (to maximize exp.)

BIND COSMICS e In c1 dungeon you can't use the ggs teleport or make runes, however if you bind cosmics you can still use regular gatestones. Since the c1 rushes yield practically no exp

to begin with, you can literally suicide-rush through the dungeon. If you die, your gatestone drops wherever you did, so you can just click a button and continue where you left off. Combine this with infinite home teleports

and you can navigate a small c1 rush almost twice as fast... especially useful for finishing off bosses quickly.

LEARN TO KEY YOUR OWN LARGE DUNGEONS! This is just my personal preference, but by learning to key efficiently, I never had to rely on anyone else for the success of my team. Use the Tip.it Dungeon Map Tool (under Special Calcs)

and it's a breeze.

HAVE A LEVEL CUT-OFF! If you are Lv120 combat, don't accept any team members under Lv115 or so. Make exceptions for lower-combat players with unusually high skill-totals, as these can be even more useful.

That is all I can think of at the moment, besides that just do enough dungeons to be familiar with the protocol for every single room. If you know exactly what to do when a room pops up, and you key your own dungeons, I guarantee you can always complete a large in 1 hour or less.

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

To train Dungeoneering effectively in a few easy steps:

1. Use Penguin Points/Lamps/etc. until Lv50+

2. Go to Daemonheim and do all the floors you can access as a SMALL, COMPLEXITY 1, SOLO.

3. After you have a check-mark for every floor (1-25 if you are Lv50), do a reset! (this step sets your prestige to the highest possible level)

4. Re-do all the floors you can access as small, c1 solo EXCEPT FOR THE HIGHEST 6-7 FLOORS YOU CAN ACCESS. (1-18 small c1 if you can access f25)

5. Do the remaining floors as either MEDIUM or LARGE, COMPLEXITY 6, 5:5. Some people prefer Mediums due to less time investment, however it has been proven that Larges have the best overall time/xp ratio.

Few tips:

It is important, after the initial run to get Prestige up, to do the LOWER FLOORS FIRST (during the Prestige run it doesn't matter.) This is so that, if you gain a level during the first few large dungeons &

get access to a new floor, your prestige will be as high as possible by the time you do the highest floor you can reach (to maximize exp.)

BIND COSMICS e In c1 dungeon you can't use the ggs teleport or make runes, however if you bind cosmics you can still use regular gatestones. Since the c1 rushes yield practically no exp

to begin with, you can literally suicide-rush through the dungeon. If you die, your gatestone drops wherever you did, so you can just click a button and continue where you left off. Combine this with infinite home teleports

and you can navigate a small c1 rush almost twice as fast... especially useful for finishing off bosses quickly.

LEARN TO KEY YOUR OWN LARGE DUNGEONS! This is just my personal preference, but by learning to key efficiently, I never had to rely on anyone else for the success of my team. Use the Tip.it Dungeon Map Tool (under Special Calcs)

and it's a breeze.

HAVE A LEVEL CUT-OFF! If you are Lv120 combat, don't accept any team members under Lv115 or so. Make exceptions for lower-combat players with unusually high skill-totals, as these can be even more useful.

That is all I can think of at the moment, besides that just do enough dungeons to be familiar with the protocol for every single room. If you know exactly what to do when a room pops up, and you key your own dungeons, I guarantee you can always complete a large in 1 hour or less.

are you trolling?

Why would you purposely want to take people that you don't know with high total?

And why not take people who are lower combat? Being 120 and not taking anyone below 115 (within reason) is ridiculous. It's not like combat level has anything to do with dungeoneering skill. As long as you can wield a gorgonite 2h (or cast fire surge) you can be helpful to the team. We used to have this guy in DGS who was 97 combat and he was one of my favorite teammates because he was a better dungeoneer than most people.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.