The Runar's DIY blog — OSRS ultimate ironman

Are the div "rewards" actually usefull? No idea what they really do or how to use them

Some of them look pretty good, like the thingy that teleports items into your bank, but keep in mind that this is a gathering skill and the real rewards will come with the next skill :)

And the transmutation tablets are awesome for DiY!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Are the div "rewards" actually usefull? No idea what they really do or how to use them

Some of them look pretty good, like the thingy that teleports items into your bank, but keep in mind that this is a gathering skill and the real rewards will come with the next skill :)

And the transmutation tablets are awesome for DiY!

I completely disagree as most all of the items resulting from the transmutation are easy to obtain. the only one transmutations i can see being of any real use are the coal to mithril and the maple to yew, as both coal and maple logs are easy to obtain from mtk. (The maple to yew transmutation still being a waste of resouces/xp unless it is for a Fletch or Fm Daily Challenge.)

CWTtSWe.pngCorbulo_Diy.pngCorb_Diy_Mk2.png

I actually managed to get 55 divination, but it's past 1am now and I haven't slept much in the last three days (just to clarify: not because of RS) -.-

bk1i8Wm.png

I'm not sure how much I'll be able to play tomorrow, but I'll try to get level 60 :)

I only got two divination levels today but whatever. It's already taking me over an hour per level -.- I'll try to get level 65 tomorrow, shouldn't be too hard as I have nothing else to do so I can just play RS the whole day :D

Are you burning out? Today I got on for spins and I didn't even go on yesterday.

Some days I'll just cook. Like 4 days ago I think it was I got 1m something cooking xp and was gungho about getting 99

Next day I got like 400k xp

Next day was like 160k

0xp

0xp etc etc lol.

Maybe try doing some fishing or another afk skill to relax your mind?

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...