The Runar's DIY blog — OSRS ultimate ironman

The random silent letters are annoying as hell, but wait until you get to the names of all those English places. I still have no idea why Worcester is pronounced the way it is.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

The random silent letters are annoying as hell, but wait until you get to the names of all those English places. I still have no idea why Worcester is pronounced the way it is.

My favorite is the family name Featherstonehaugh. It's pronounced "fan-shaw".

have u tried getting good at english.

I think I am quite good at English already, but I constantly learn new weird things. For example, I didn't know that "debt" is actually pronounced "det" (and doubt = "dout") until last year. That makes no sense at all.

Why don't you try learning Finnish? You can begin with the fifteen different noun cases :P

llama ; have you been prouncing both "L's?" lol

http://mws.ust.hk/sir/silent_words.php

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Another elite clue... another bad reward -.-

xjm4fRs.png

I managed to get a torag's platebody from barrows too. Here's what I have now (after 329 chests):

| head | body | legs |weapon|
--------+------+------+------+------+
  Ahrim |   1  |   1  |   4  |   0  |
 Dharok |   1  |   1  |   1  |   4  |
 Guthan |   1  |   0  |   1  |   1  |
  Karil |   0  |   1  |   0  |   1  |
  Torag |   1  |   1  |   0  |   0  |
  Verac |   0  |   0  |   2  |   1  |

My mouse decided that every click is a double click which makes playing RS quite difficult. I just afk'd sharks the whole day and I have 1k raw sharks now. Those will last for dozens of boss trips.

I'll try to remember to buy a new mouse tomorrow so I can play properly again.

Jagex added a timer to fight cave recently and since I got a karil's cbow a while ago, I decided to try how fast I can complete it.

3T1hOtD.png

Pineapple pizzas = pro tier food :P The equipment in the inventory was for waves with both 360s + 90s, but I just tanked them so I didn't use those items at all.

I think they are going to add high scores too. That would be pretty cool, though the current record is about 35 mins with blowpipe so there's no way for me to ever be #1 :s

I decided to try playing on an ultimate ironman. I've no idea how much I'll actually play on this account though. The name is (probably) temporary; I just couldn't think of anything better :P

v6xecrg.png

I already died once during Waterfall and lost 3k arrow shafts -.-

Of course I had to get the one armadyl page I already had -_- At least the hat's nice. I got a red dragon mask a few days ago too but forgot to take a screenshot.

3FwSLPi.png

I managed to do Knight's Sword on my ultimate. Getting that smithing level for iron bars was really painful, but I made 1.5k bronze arrows which should last for a while. My main goal is Animal Magnetism, but I'm not sure how I'm going to get that mithril axe.

y2QlJEB.png

• 2 weeks later...

I decided to try if it's faster to get a fire cape with armadyl cbow than Karil's cbow. Looks like Karil's is a little bit faster, though it's possible that I was just unlucky with my hits. My inventory was 2 range potions, 10 prayer potions and 16 pineapple pizzas.

9dZuefQ.png

With diamond bolts it would definitely be faster than Karil's, but I'm not wasting my precious diamonds on that :P An odium ward could help too, but I've had no luck with the shards yet. I got a fedora yesterday though...

JbaQqb2.png

... and also my third malediction shard from the archaeologist :/

56vuOaU.png

I shouldn't take screenshots while I'm pray flicking :s

7a37U8q.png

Managed to get six Supreme kills on my first ever attempt, not too bad. I'm using welfare gear but still risking fire cape, glory and slayer helm :# The only one I really care about is the helm, fire capes are quick to get (and I have three at the moment) and I have 20+ glories too.

• Like 1

I dont know why but dks to me seem seem like one of the riskiest bosses to do. I dont know how people do it in welfare gear solo. balls of [bleep] steel

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

I think DKS is *the* riskiest boss in OSRS, unless you're only killing Rex. The monsters hit really hard and it's difficult to get back to the lair if you die.

King's Ransom done and chivalry unlocked :)

lGueFaP.png

Finally trained some construction :) I built a mahogany altar which gives 2.5x pray xp with burners. I have enough logs for gilded altar, but construction costs a fortune and makes my wrist hurt :x

RaiBVzz.png

64 prayer and 100 combat! I'm going to stop here for now, because prayer potions get +1 point every four levels and I don't have enough bones for 68 prayer. I have to collect 1k more dragon bones for 70 prayer unless I build a better altar...

28b0TLJ.png