It's Super Effective!

Why does David Tennant sound English in Doctor Who and Scottish or Irish in Fright Night...?

Because he's actually a Scot himself.

Also, will be stuck with this name for a long while. It's my 3rd name change this year.

Why does David Tennant sound English in Doctor Who and Scottish or Irish in Fright Night...?

Because he's actually a Scot himself.

Also, will be stuck with this name for a long while. It's my 3rd name change this year.

Ahh, that makes sense. So, when do you start editorialing?

I won't have to really worry until February so I have time to decide what I want to write specifically and can read up everything.

Oh, as for my name: "Loki" and "Loke" were taken, but "Lokie" sounds more innocent and less devious, making my intentions easier to conceal. :^_^:

I won't have to really worry until February so I have time to decide what I want to write specifically and can read up everything.

Oh, as for my name: "Loki" and "Loke" were taken, but "Lokie" sounds more innocent and less devious, making my intentions easier to conceal. :^_^:

Are you an editor or an author? It's going to take awhile to get used to your new name :l.

harpycopy.png

fyi, ladies dig the talons

Hot man of the Trickster Pirates.

Are you an editor or an author? It's going to take awhile to get used to your new name :l.

Author. Don't worry, you'll get used to my name eventually. If it helps, look up "Loki" in Norse Mythology when you can.

Author. Don't worry, you'll get used to my name eventually. If it helps, look up "Loki" in Norse Mythology when you can.

A REQUEST FROM THE HARPY JANITOR/FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING COMING IN TO A MAILBOX NEAR YOU!

1x lokie must mention harpies in one of their articles

harpycopy.png

fyi, ladies dig the talons

Hot man of the Trickster Pirates.

Buying conversation. 5 hour car journey, nothin but 3G and 20 books on my Kindle to accompany me. :wall:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Harpiess

Fify.

Buying conversation. 5 hour car journey, nothin but 3G and 20 books on my Kindle to accompany me. :wall:

I hate those, but I was stuck with only a sketchbook I couldn't use due to the roads being bumpy and hard to think when people are yapping about bullcrap. I had to deal with that a bit over a week ago so the memory is fresh in my mind. <_<

>macromeme

Just listen to live to win by paul stanley the entire time. Guaranteed to make you more successful at life.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Damnit! We need to hire a Harpy Dragonkin imo.

What misclick? :unsure:

(3 hours of journey to go, kindle still has nearly full battery <3: )

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dropped dragon to let it out but it ran away.

I assumed I misclicked but realized you need a confirmation message if it involved letting go of the thing. My character didn't even say any message about releasing the creature. I am kinda angry right now since I went through hell (in a way, literally) in the past to get that egg. At least my green egg is in bank nicely, but I am more concerned about red dragon over green.

Hell, I still need to hunt blue too so I can have a collection.

RIP [Red Dragon name] You will be missed among the Harpies

[Tribute pictue]

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

doing college appsi want to kill myselfall the supplement essays from college to college are JUST CLOSE ENOUGH to each other that you think you can reuse the same idea and get lazy with writing essays, yet ask SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT QUESTIONS so that you have to rethink the entire essay each time. [bleep]ing kills your motivation to write this bullshit.i should just send a picture of kaiba, write "screw the rules, i have money" as my essay, and enclose a $100 bill in the application.[hide=]if any admissions officers are reading this note i have no intention of bribery and i actually love you all and appreciate all your hard work <3 but you guys are goddamn evil geniuses[/hide]

I only did one app, and got in.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

BRD II will be born!

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Going on a roaring rampage of revenge on Red Dragons later. I will shout to the heavens for my dragon.

"Fus ro dah"?

But with rapers.