It's Super Effective!

I like it :) it's fun.

I don't think I mentioned this, but a few days ago, (my hospital tag says the 25th), I accidentally ate a pistachio and went into anaphylactic shock. My friends got me to the hospital and I ended up being ok.

I knew that nuts sometimes irritated my throat, but I didn't know it was an allergy thing. I hadn't eaten any tree nuts in years until last week.

And then last night, I was at a nice dinner in a nice restaurant in Bethesda with my mom and sister. I hadn't eaten anything all day until dinner. I felt a little weary and tried to get to a bathroom. I remember telling them I was lightheaded and grabbing my sister to bring into the bathroom.

I woke up on the floor. I don't remember anything else. It was so embarrassing. The ambulance lady said that my blood pressure was very low. I'm concerned for having some sort of health issue :/.

Hopefully you figure out what's going on and that it's nothing too serious :(

Well I'm definitely getting another cat, actually two of them.  I didn't really mean for everything to happen so fast, it's actually a bit overwhelming to be dealing with losing Jasper as well as now taking on two new kittens.  I mean, I got Jasper probably within 2 weeks of losing the cat before him, so I know if would have happened sooner rather than later as I don't think I could handle just not have a cat, but I just didn't really intend for it to happen this quickly.  I was looking at one of the pages for one of the rescues around here and came across two that I was interested in, but from looking on their site I figured I probably wouldn't even hear back about my application until the end of the week, and on top of that I wasn't entirely confident they would approve me.  But I sent off the application today and by 6:30pm I had been approved and the lady had come to interview me and check out where I live.  All that's left now is just picking up the actual cats.

I don't think I will go pick them up until Thursday though, partly because I don't think I'm just quite ready to have new cats in my house and partly because it's not really fair to them to have me pick them up tomorrow or the next day when I would have to work the next day.  At least if I pick them up on Thursday I will have 3 whole days off to spend with them.  I also know that they will help keep my mind off of Jasper because they are so young that I will have to keep a constant eye on them and Ammo because Ammo will not be able to be left alone with them for quite a while.  Not that I think he'll actually want to try and eat/hurt them, but more so he just isn't always aware of his size when it comes to playing and he would probably get too excited and seriously hurt them while they are so young.

ichabob_zpsf72f583f.pngedward_zpsf7b77a07.png

The one has had his eye removed and the other will have to have his removed when he is about 8 months old (or sooner if it gets bad).

For some reason, this post makes me think you're a fantastic person. I mean, in addition to my normally positive opinion.

Despite all the bad stuff that happens to you, you still put so much care into the lives of living things. Even if it's a codependent thing, it seems like you're still doing more for your pets than some people do for their children.

I probably do more for my pets than I do for myself.  My monthly pet budget is actually more than my monthly grocery budget.   I've always felt that because a pet doesn't have a choice in where they end up it's the persons responsibility to give them the best life they could have.  For all I know they could have been adopted by some crazy billionaire who had nothing better to do than dedicate their lives and money to their pets (although that's a little unlikely :P) so it's not really right for me to take them in and not try to do everything in my power to give them a good life.  

That 's also why, despite how unbearably painful it is to lose a pet, I don't think I could ever not have any pets because I know I can at least change one animals life and hopefully give them a better life than they had.  Also the reason why I normally try and adopt older cats because they tend to not get adopted :/  This time I just felt I wasn't ready for the possibility of losing a pet in only a short time due to age.  I actually feel a bit guilty about that and adopting the kittens, since there really is no guarantee they will be in my life any longer than an older cat, and that I'm not being very fair to all the older cats out there :(

But besides all that, I am still excited to get the little kittens.  I went and met them for the first time yesterday and they are just so tiny and adorable!  I'm still debating on what to name them.  I would really like to name them Bebop and Rocksteady (because I'm a massive TMNT fan and I think those names would be kind of awesome), but I'm also not sure I should pass on the chance to give them pirate-themed names since this is probably the one and only time I'll have such a perfect opportunity for pirate names with them only have one eye each.

I'm doing a not a nuzlocke run of leafgreen. Self made rules are:

1 Use only Pokemon I've never used in a run before. So no charmanders or pikachus, or even butterfrees or mankeys.

2 Use only one Pokemon from any particular area.

3 Release any Pokemon who faints unless I have a revive before I get to the next Pokemon center.

4 No psychic types.

It's really difficult, and not just because I'm bad at Pokemon.

[Hide]

I was doing really well all the way through Brock. I used a lvl 6 Mankey I didn't care about to fight him since I didn't have anything else that could even damage his ground rock types, and thoroughly trounced him barely taking any damage. The moment I stepped into Mt. Moon, though, everything just died for me. It took me two hours to get through, even though I was using potions rather than walking back to the Pokemon center every time. The super nerd and his magnemite almost destroyed me pretty much immediately, and it only went downhill from there. The rockets though, were killer. They took out my Paras, though I used a revive on him because I had had him literally two minutes. Then another rocket took out my Spearow, Fame. Almost took out my Beedrill, too. I barely made it out of there alive.

Then I went to fight my rival, and he ducking wrecked me. Blackout before I could even take out two of his Pokémon. Even the squirtle I was bullet seeding was only taking a tiny bit of damage.

Kept all my Pokemon, because whatever, and went to grind my Pokémon in the tiny bit of grass I can access now, and the stupid rattatas are just wrecking my ass. After about half an hour of grinding, my Jigglypuff, Exclaim, gets taken from more than half health to dead in like two shots from a rattata with hyper fang.

I can't even grind without losing Pokemon, wtf is with this...[/Hide]

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

My LeafGreen run hasn't suffered a death at the moment, but have it on hold since I cannot bother grinding 10 or so levels on my party so I can deal with the E4. Honestly, I never could understand the thing people have for Kanto outside of nostalgia since it's the most boring of the six regions if you ask me.

Pokemon Y Nuzlockes are incredibly easy, even with me being as bad as I am. It was a pleasant surprise when all I did in Pokemon-Amie rescued my Fennekin <3

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Pokemon Y Nuzlockes are incredibly easy, even with me being as bad as I am. It was a pleasant surprise when all I did in Pokemon-Amie rescued my Fennekin <3

I recently tried one of X, without the XP Share and on set mode. I also managed to miss every single mon with a fighting resistance in favor of those with fighting weaknesses, or just no defense in general.

Korrina's dual Lucario will forever haunt my nightmares.

I hate freaking Lucarios. Blue fursuit Mary-Sue bastards.

(No offense to any furries that may be out there. Unless you like Lucario. Then you're horrible.)

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

The fastest turnaround :(

I hate freaking Lucarios. Blue fursuit Mary-Sue bastards.

(No offense to any furries that may be out there. Unless you like Lucario. Then you're horrible.)

Am I allowed to like it on the basis of it being a jackal? Jackals don't get nearly enough love

• Like 1

I made $300 last night. Spent it on getting this tattoo and some other fun stuff today. It's not actually distorted like that; I think its from my phone, or it being on a curved surface.

excuse the lack of shaving.. i forget to.. can't be bothered.. it's March.

I got the image from online, but i made it my own. With crayon. :>

yC8xmek.jpg

• Like 1

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

That's a lack of shaving? Jeez, the standard is stupidly high for women.

I like the tattoo though.

In other news, I am happy to report that no has died in my not-a-nuzlocke in the process of getting through my rival + nugget bridge. That's a relief. And it only took like 4 hours of grinding.

I warned you not to mess with the mods bro. They're vicious, won't have any of your shenanigans except for the shenanigans they'll have.

My temp ban was lifting the first of March but I've been on the run from the TIF popo

;)

Ban for what?

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

We forgot to protect him with the cleaning lady :/

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

It probably wasn't a post that he posted in ISE. She has very limited powers outside of ISE......

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I warned you not to mess with the mods bro. They're vicious, won't have any of your shenanigans except for the shenanigans they'll have.

Actually an administrator gave it to me, but it's obvious that a mod gave said administrator the sauce on what was going on and what to say to me

My temp ban was lifting the first of March but I've been on the run from the TIF popo

;)

Ban for what?

I was making the 200m all skills thread into my personal blog

they foiled my plans to totally derail it to the point of no return ;)

It probably wasn't a post that he posted in ISE. She has very limited powers outside of ISE......

nope, not in here

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Yeah.... I try not to post in GD because of all the tryhards there.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

So I've been watching FMA Brotherhood recently. Good times.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

So I'm thinking of putting most of my mons in the pokebank and then doing a nuzlocke. Since I've realized that the idea of making the perfect mons to do competitive battles with just seems tedious.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

So I'm thinking of putting most of my mons in the pokebank and then doing a nuzlocke. Since I've realized that the idea of making the perfect mons to do competitive battles with just seems tedious.

Yeah thats why I never did it lol.

The kittens seem to be getting more confident and less afraid of their surroundings.  They still haven't really done much in regards to meeting Ammo yet though.  The more shy one is pretty freaked out and starts hissing when he notices him but the other wants to try and sneak up to him, which actually makes Ammo want to back away.  Either way I think both will stand up to him which is all that really matters so that should help with keeping his prey drive in check.  I didn't end up naming them with pirate names or naming them Rocksteady and Bebop.  I did end up giving one a TMNT related name and the other is named after a Never Ending Story character.  It's very hard to take a decent picture of them as they never stop moving!

This is Shredder:

IMG_20140308_182107_zpscf1d2ef7.jpg

And this is G'mork:

IMG_20140308_173902_zps4068cec9.jpg