It's Super Effective!

So I remembered today that it has been 10 years since I created my Runescape account. Shame I gave my entire cash stack a friend who quit and lack P2P. Still a bit amusing to know my account's existence was born on the day known for loving.

And please don't threadkill, Cow. :<

<3 guys

also i think you guys would enjoy this 

http://www.twitch.tv/twitchplayspokemon

its a live stream of Pokemon Red where the viewers can control the character by typing basic GBC commands in chat.

its hilarious. it took them about 3 hours to teach something Cut to get into Vermillion Gym.

Spent roughly the same amount of time to get past Cerulean City, because every time they got past that house the Team Rocket broke into, there would be THAT GUY who made Red jump over the ledge, resetting all progress.

I can't wait until they get to Safari Zone. That'll be one to watch.

<3 guys

its a live stream of Pokemon Red where the viewers can control the character by typing basic GBC commands in chat.

its hilarious. it took them about 3 hours to teach something Cut to get into Vermillion Gym.

Spent roughly the same amount of time to get past Cerulean City, because every time they got past that house the Team Rocket broke into, there would be THAT GUY who made Red jump over the ledge, resetting all progress.

It definitely helps that the stream is a little lagged, so the commands are not *quite* in sync with the action.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

<3 guys

Wait how does this work? Does it take everyones vote and take the popular one?

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

It just reads straight from the chat. So you type left and the system inputs a left. Most button presses get ignored because the GB can't handle them that fast, but every 30th or so gets pressed.

Approximately the same way a turbo button works on an emulator, honestly. Most of the button presses are too fast to handle, and some will come at times when the game can't do anything about it, like while the player is walking, but that doesn't matter because you're constantly pressing something and some button will get read eventually.

Yeah, and especially because there are so many viewers (almost 40k last time I checked) it's especially hectic now. When it first started there were only like 10k viewers or so and it was a lot more tame and less dumb shit happening like them tossing away their Moon Stone and half the chat typing "b" whenever there's an evolution.

I did and it was lame

• Like 1

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Good [bleep], X/Y won't give me a legit shiny without giving it a horrid flaw. In this case, hatched a shiny Skarmory in 8 eggs but find it has 14/31/31/31/31/31. Unsure if I want to use it given the HP IV (she does have Sturdy and I was intending to give the bird 252 HP EVs). Adding insult to injury: HP was one of the overlapping 31s and the Skarmory just before was the 5 IVs I needed.