It's Super Effective!

Nah, Forum Games was already dead when /FG/ was closed, and OT was and is dying of its own accord.

The whole forum just isn't as big as it used to be.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Got a Hexhunter.... Too bad it completely blows.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Age is pretty important still and there's definitely a difference between 23, 25, and 28 year old guys.

The kind of guys I try to find are ones that are growing up and getting professional through their twenties though. There's a shitton of 25-35 year olds still doing childish stuff, so I guess age doesn't change maturity for some people.

/just turned 20, don't like to date under 23.

This is kind of my point. A person "growing up" and becoming professional has, in my opinion, very little to do with age.

I dunno. I guess it's just... maybe it's just my life, but I feel like society expects people to have a birthday at a certain age and magically turn into an adult. Boom you're 18 now figure out how to pay taxes and your medical insurance and what you want to do in life and start doing it.

K, no, this is definitely just a rant about my own life.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

If I had to guess, I'd say that Nekyia is the oldest one here and DTF is the youngest one.

I'm 18 :o

Why are there do many 12 year olds in a topic about harpy orgies? Do the tip.it mods just nor care about the innocence of young children?

I demand change! Down with the mods! Abject the admins! Bring in new leaders, ones who actually care about the health of this community!

down with kim totally ;)

Come to think of it I haven't really seen her do anything in forever.

EYy4NA1.png

Does no one look at these ???????

All of my combat stats sub level 71 basically, I can solo just fine.

That and I already got my bonuses :P

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

If I had to guess, I'd say that Nekyia is the oldest one here and DTF is the youngest one.

Yeah, I think that makes you the youngest one here.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

This is kind of my point. A person "growing up" and becoming professional has, in my opinion, very little to do with age.

I dunno. I guess it's just... maybe it's just my life, but I feel like society expects people to have a birthday at a certain age and magically turn into an adult. Boom you're 18 now figure out how to pay taxes and your medical insurance and what you want to do in life and start doing it.

K, no, this is definitely just a rant about my own life.

I take public transit enough to see that there's a fair bit of difference between high-school-age kids and community college students: there's maybe a two year gap between them at most, but you don't see the older ones swearing at the bus driver/older(/female) passengers and bragging about all the drugs they're going to do. Same kind of thing?

Agreeing that aging isn't some magic process, seems like the main thing is the experience.

If we count me, I'm 17, so there's that.

People have ballparked me at 27 though. Teens these days are too sissy to grow proper beards.

• Like 2

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

If I am it's not by much:

halfway to 24

I'm 24 in a couple of months.

People have ballparked me at 27 though. Teens these days are too sissy to grow proper beards.

I also get misjudged alot, except it can go either older or younger than I am.  So according to others I can be anywhere from 17 to 30.

I know I'm horrible at telling the age of others.  But it also could do with the fact that I honestly don't care.  When I was in high school I was better friends with the parents of kids in my class than the kids in my class.  And a couple years ago before I moved provinces I would have considered my best friend to be a kid who was only 8, I could go to their house and hang out with him for hours everyday.

I have been misjudged to be 40+ once a few years ago, although it was more directed as an insult since this was a dungeoneering party and the the guy doing the judging was being a little shit. That's the farthest from my actual age anyone ever guessed.

Yeah right Tylertyt.

Also Nekyia, you're only barely older than me???? I would have guessed that you were closing in on 30!

... I feel old, ugh.

Haha is it because I have all the medical problems of someone getting on in years? :P

I had a date Thursday with a statistician. He was 23, fresh out of W&M, and already had a professional real job. It made me feel really immature in comparison and I usually feel beyond my years. I don't know if I want to pursue anything with someone so much more mature than me. That and he does a lot of coke.

On the other hand I've been carded last month to see a movie. The ticket lady said I had to be 16 because it was at like 11:40pm. Not even sure how many 16 year olds would have ID.

She also called me sir. That was kinda a thrill lol

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

She also called me sir. That was kinda a thrill lol

Interested in context if context there be, can't remember if it's come up before.

Every time I assume to understand something like this I end up being the reverse of correct.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I cross dress in public sometimes a lot. Usually guys jeans and loose sweatshirts because boobs.

I like to imagine people see me as a guy. It feels so much more right.

Make sense?

• Like 2

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

I cross dress in public sometimes a lot. Usually guys jeans and loose sweatshirts because boobs.

I like to imagine people see me as a guy. It feels so much more right.

Make sense?

do you wear a loose HIM sweatshirt and plaid pants

• Like 1

And now I feel young. 18 in March, which is going to be interesting, because I have no clue what to do, and parents being parents, will probably object to the majority of things I suggest.

People occasionally think I'm a girl, but it's mainly because my hair's way too long. No pictures are happening

And the amount of times ingame people have called me Amber......... :wall:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I'm 15 :p 

220px-TurtleOmaha.jpg