It's Super Effective!

I never said they're good attacks. (Although they might be.) It's just a full attack uses all your limbs holding weapons and natural attacks and if you get pounce you can charge then use a full attack...

tl:dr

I swear it's not broken! :^o

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

is it 666

240 from the great state of MD (source: I liked the wire)

[hide]number redacted i dont think i should give that in public, rules or something[/hide]

[hide]actually 8675309[/hide]

Are we supposed to text you? :P

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Do you at least nibble?

• Like 2

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Do you at least nibble?

Number is a landline anyway.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Special > Physical

EDIT:

I just realized that they made a new season of Xiaolin Showdown this past fall under the name of "Xiaolin Chronicles."

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Do you at least nibble?

Number is a landline anyway.

8675309 is a song... I didn't think it was kosher to leave real contact info in here. That sounds pretty contrary to tiff rules.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Special > Physical

EDIT:

I just realized that they made a new season of Xiaolin Showdown this past fall under the name of "Xiaolin Chronicles."

Xiaolin Chronicles sucks mcnuts. Trust me, I watched a few episodes and they butchered the absolute [bleep] out of it.

Thankfully, they did not screw up Jack Spicer, who is one of the best characters in Showdown.

I just got done with My Name Is Earl, so I started to watch Showdown. Jack was always my favorite, but I also like Hannibal and Raimundo.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

We have similar tastes in Showdown characters. I loved Jack for being funny as hell, yet ridiculously competent when he chooses to (if I recalled, he even conquered the world in a timeline) and the other two for having interesting personalities and, in the case of Raimundo, surprising depths.

I remember that show. I was too self-conscious to actually watch it, but it seemed like fun and sometimes I would sneak in an episode when my parents weren't there.

• Like 1

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

http://www.hyperbutts.com/

So this is a thing now.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

That feeling when you open a bag of chicken tenders and lose the desire to eat because a good number of the pieces are shaped like dicks. It isn't helping I have not been doing much eating lately due to being sick for awhile. ;_;

So this is a thing now.

https://soundcloud.com/stephanosrex/honk-honk-butt

Unrelated except butts

RIP Dawngate ;-;

So this is a thing now.

https://soundcloud.com/stephanosrex/honk-honk-butt

Unrelated except butts

That was glorious. Incredible.

I've been trying to play that game all day. It's hard.

I ended up accidentally injecting myself with mutagens, trying to mix the antidote while blinded and undergoing an epileptic seizure, and then jabbing my eyes with a screwdriver.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

wat

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

I just finished listening to it. Again.

wat

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

So... This is a thing now.

yxZI1Uq.jpg

• Like 1

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Now we just need Jagex to allow us to buy more keepsake boxes.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”