It's Super Effective!

I cross dress in public sometimes a lot. Usually guys jeans and loose sweatshirts because boobs.

I like to imagine people see me as a guy. It feels so much more right.

Make sense?

Yup. I think that sort of thing should be more common.

Onnnly partly because of personal preferences.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

If I had to guess, I'd say that Nekyia is the oldest one here and DTF is the youngest one.

I'm 18 :o

Yeah, I think that makes you the youngest one here.

If we count me, I'm 17, so there's that.

People have ballparked me at 27 though. Teens these days are too sissy to grow proper beards.

I get asked if I want the beer menu and stuff a lot when I go places

People think I'm 70 or 80 all the time because of my username.

aren't you like 42 and a handful of weeks?

Well, I think we can all agree on one thing - I'm much cooler than any of you harpy freaks.

oi m8 ill bash ur hed in

I had a date Thursday with a statistician. He was 23, fresh out of W&M, and already had a professional real job. It made me feel really immature in comparison and I usually feel beyond my years. I don't know if I want to pursue anything with someone so much more mature than me. That and he does a lot of coke.

On the other hand I've been carded last month to see a movie. The ticket lady said I had to be 16 because it was at like 11:40pm. Not even sure how many 16 year olds would have ID.

She also called me sir. That was kinda a thrill lol

So he makes good money and does coke

I cannot see a future here  :huh:

I cross dress in public sometimes a lot. Usually guys jeans and loose sweatshirts because boobs.

Make sense?

yasssss

I like seeing girls wearing girl clothing but every girl should dress like a guy too  :wub:

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

I had a date Thursday with a statistician. He was 23, fresh out of W&M, and already had a professional real job. It made me feel really immature in comparison and I usually feel beyond my years. I don't know if I want to pursue anything with someone so much more mature than me. That and he does a lot of coke.

On the other hand I've been carded last month to see a movie. The ticket lady said I had to be 16 because it was at like 11:40pm. Not even sure how many 16 year olds would have ID.

Make sense?

yasssss

I like seeing girls wearing girl clothing but every girl should dress like a guy too  :wub:

Yeah I mean a bit of hard drugs isn't a deal breaker, even more so if its just hallucinogens. But I think he has a future. He'll probably clean himself up. I'm not going to talk to him again, though.

And, the point is its all just clothing. And that every girl should wear whatever they want. And that I'm not sure if I'm a girl  :unsure: .

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Well, I think we can all agree on one thing - I'm much cooler than any of you harpy freaks.

oi m8 ill bash ur hed in

Try that again in English?

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I have a few transgender friends, it always makes me disappointed that I don't see them in the clothes they'd rather be wearing. Especially the ex-boys, they have it much harder.

Gender-identity-related crossdressing aside, I may have a bit of a soft spot for androgynes. >.>

• Like 3

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Make sense?

yasssss

Yeah I mean a bit of hard drugs isn't a deal breaker, even more so if its just hallucinogens. But I think he has a future. He'll probably clean himself up. I'm not going to talk to him again, though.

And, the point is its all just clothing. And that every girl should wear whatever they want. And that I'm not sure if I'm a girl  :unsure: .

Interesting to know, I suppose.

(Example) I wish when my ex and I went places she'd have worn more girly things than she did guy things. But in the end, she was still great :)

If you have female external parts I don't question things. If I don't question it I don't care lol.

oi m8 ill bash ur hed in

Try that again in English?

i will devour your soul

I have a few transgender friends, it always makes me disappointed that I don't see them in the clothes they'd rather be wearing. Especially the ex-boys, they have it much harder.

Gender-identity-related crossdressing aside, I may have a bit of a soft spot for androgynes. >.>

for those that didn't know that word, like me (being honest)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androgyny

It's quite interesting, adrogyny seems cool. I wonder if that means they have characteristics from both sides (male and female) thus making them a master breed of peoples? :-D

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

It's quite interesting, adrogyny seems cool. I wonder if that means they have characteristics from both sides (male and female) thus making them a master breed of peoples? :-D

I was under the impression that androgyny only applies to appearance and behavior, not so much with actual physiology like sex organs and chemical differences, etc.

For example, in the Matrix (first one), the two lead actors (blanking on their names. You know who I mean. The guy who was the One and the girl who actually survives) were chosen not only because they looked similar to each other, but also because they both looked androgynous. Another interesting fact, the other girl in the first Matrix, Switch, is transgendered. Originally, her "real" body is the one you see in the movie while in the Matrix, she becomes a man. This explains why she, or he if you prefer, calls herself/himself "Switch", as this is never explained in the final version of the film. I think there might be a few vague hints that made it to the final cut, but Switch's entire backstory gets cut, which is rather unfortunate. There's a lot of sexual identity stuff in the Matrix, actually, especially since one of the directors is transgendered, although I forget which one and which way. Really interesting to look into, actually, and rewatching the film with this in mind really opens your eyes to things you wouldnt've noticed before.

Just dropping a little bit of knowledge on you guys to contribute; a really interesting topic we seem to find ourselves discussing :)

Also Hedgehog, that only works if it's actually closer to your birthday. 

• Like 2

He said i was 40 something

Your birthday is Feburary 40?

It seems I have quite a few GASM* friends, I'm probably close to fewer straight, birth-gender-identifying individuals than any other demographic.

*(The term was proposed by some person somewhere I can't remember when as an alternative to LGBT; Gender And Sexual Minorities. I like it because it's all-inclusive, and sounds funny.)

EDIT (Turns out it's an actual thing, and generally spelled GSM. I think this is boring.)

RIP Dawngate ;-;

It seems I have quite a few GASM* friends, I'm probably close to fewer straight, birth-gender-identifying individuals than any other demographic.

*(The term was proposed by some person somewhere I can't remember when as an alternative to LGBT; Gender And Sexual Minorities. I like it because it's all-inclusive, and sounds funny.)

EDIT (Turns out it's an actual thing, and generally spelled GSM. I think this is boring.)

Personally, I'm a big fan of LGBTQIA+ because it's inclusive and is hilariously long. Plus it's got asexual explicitly in it, so that's a bonus.

I was under the impression that androgyny only applies to appearance and behavior, not so much with actual physiology like sex organs and chemical differences, etc.

For example, in the Matrix (first one), the two lead actors (blanking on their names. You know who I mean. The guy who was the One and the girl who actually survives) were chosen not only because they looked similar to each other, but also because they both looked androgynous. Another interesting fact, the other girl in the first Matrix, Switch, is transgendered. Originally, her "real" body is the one you see in the movie while in the Matrix, she becomes a man. This explains why she, or he if you prefer, calls herself/himself "Switch", as this is never explained in the final version of the film. I think there might be a few vague hints that made it to the final cut, but Switch's entire backstory gets cut, which is rather unfortunate. There's a lot of sexual identity stuff in the Matrix, actually, especially since one of the directors is transgendered, although I forget which one and which way. Really interesting to look into, actually, and rewatching the film with this in mind really opens your eyes to things you wouldnt've noticed before.

Just dropping a little bit of knowledge on you guys to contribute; a really interesting topic we seem to find ourselves discussing :)

Also, that's pretty sweet.

There's a lot of sexual identity stuff in the Matrix, actually, especially since one of the directors is transgendered, although I forget which one and which way.

This would be Lana Watchowski. Never actually noticed that though, very nice touch... Especially since most films treat gender identity as a punchline.

...I might actually have to rewatch The Matrix with that in mind, it seems like a lot of really subtle details didn't actually make it into the final version of the trilogy though... Shame, it would have made them infinitely better.

This is kind of my point. A person "growing up" and becoming professional has, in my opinion, very little to do with age.

I dunno. I guess it's just... maybe it's just my life, but I feel like society expects people to have a birthday at a certain age and magically turn into an adult. Boom you're 18 now figure out how to pay taxes and your medical insurance and what you want to do in life and start doing it.

K, no, this is definitely just a rant about my own life.

I take public transit enough to see that there's a fair bit of difference between high-school-age kids and community college students: there's maybe a two year gap between them at most, but you don't see the older ones swearing at the bus driver/older(/female) passengers and bragging about all the drugs they're going to do. Same kind of thing?

Agreeing that aging isn't some magic process, seems like the main thing is the experience.

Graduating high school can be a huge kick in the ass for people not already mature. Suddenly you're faced with "what am I gonna do with my life" which is ignorable in high school. I know I just brushed that aside and didn't think about it. And any high schooler whose main focus in life is partying, sex and drugs probably hasn't seriously thought about it, regardless of whether or not they claim to have thought about it.

Beyond high school, growing up is something is something you need to go out and do. Something you need to push for and seek. In high school, people push you forward and try and keep you from falling. There's not a whole lot of that going on post-high school.

I'm sorry what? I generally consider someone who does hard drugs someone who doesn't have their shit together.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I'm sorry what? I generally consider someone who does hard drugs someone who doesn't have their shit together.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”