It's Super Effective!

I've killed a shiny on purpose before if that makes you feel any better.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

UWANAGOM8???

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I've killed a shiny on purpose before if that makes you feel any better.

I feel the need to ask what Pokemon was it?

Also, shame that checker thing is gone since that was the most reliable way to get a good shiny even if it took a bit of effort to find someone with the same shiny value as the egg.

It was a Metapod in HG.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

I got a job!

It was a walk in from CL but the way she said 'probably' call you back made me think I was definitely getting a job. I couldn't even get home before the manager phoned me lol. Five minutes into the interview one of them just says to the other 'I like her' haha. I start on Friday. 

http://www.longboardslounge.com/

Lets go clubbing.

Clubbing furnished club large +4.

• Like 2

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

+3

Congrats Cow :)! Hope you'll make the best of it. And try not to get too plastered before you start :P

Heyyy no fair. Its called longboards. That isn't a sober business name lol.

Actually just now I see that another CL application emailed me back. Someone running a cupcake kiosk out of the mall, advertising 9/hour. When did cupcakes start being a thing and can they not?

still +3 everyone ovl and pop some molly before enter ;)

do not take any of my advice

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

+3

Congrats Cow :)! Hope you'll make the best of it. And try not to get too plastered before you start :P

Heyyy no fair. Its called longboards. That isn't a sober business name lol.

Ahh, you're going to enjoy it for sure lol

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

The_Little_Mermaid_For_Moment_3cc0fa7d72

• Like 1

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

I kinda want to go clubbing

Oh wow I just got that.

UNRELATED:

So, I'm playing Pathfinder (basically D&D) and I'm playing a summoner, so I have this creature I can summon and evolve and stuff.

And by evolve I mean extra arms and stuff.

So at some point he(she? it?) will be basically a winged centaur with four arms each holding a sword and two tentacles for natural attacks.

His battle plan is flying charge into the foe, followed by attacking the foe with his four swords and two wings and two tentacles.

Because reasons.

Someone draw that plz

UNRELATED:

Oh and it's snowing here too but here is Canada so I'm like sweet, home expansion on the igloo. It'll be tough work, lemme get my shorts and t shirt.

• Like 1

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I got a job!

It was a walk in from CL but the way she said 'probably' call you back made me think I was definitely getting a job. I couldn't even get home before the manager phoned me lol. Five minutes into the interview one of them just says to the other 'I like her' haha. I start on Friday. 

http://www.longboardslounge.com/

Lets go clubbing.

Clubbing furnished club large +4.

Congrats on the job!  :thumbup:

UNRELATED:

Oh and it's snowing here too but here is Canada so I'm like sweet, home expansion on the igloo. It'll be tough work, lemme get my shorts and t shirt.

I wish it was snowing in my part of Canada :(  We've only had it 3 times this winter and each time it wasn't enough to cover the ground and was gone in less than a day.  And last winter it snowed once for 5 minutes.  I miss the snow :(

So, I'm playing Pathfinder (basically D&D) and I'm playing a summoner, so I have this creature I can summon and evolve and stuff.

And by evolve I mean extra arms and stuff.

So at some point he(she? it?) will be basically a winged centaur with four arms each holding a sword and two tentacles for natural attacks.

His battle plan is flying charge into the foe, followed by attacking the foe with his four swords and two wings and two tentacles.

How are summoners, anyway? They look interesting but I keep hearing that they have the potential to be utterly game-breaking.

Doing a Pathfinder campaign thing sometime in March with a few friends for lols, should be pretty fun, even if I have no clue what I'm doing.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

You remember Wyvren, Alg? I'm not sure if he was before your time in the Tavern.

I'm pretty sure he stopped DMing because of the time I played a Summoner.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

You know what *was* before your times? All of your times?

Rusco. Baby newbies, all of you.

Wasn't that, like, the only actual roleplaying that ever happened here?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;