It's Super Effective!

So we had a shooting at my school today. I didn't get shot, so I've got that going for me.

Purdue?

Yup.

Holy shit, dude

Closest I've ever been to one of those was when a kid a few schools over had a rifle confiscated a little while back

Glad you're alright

New Haven? lol

You know, I'm not entirely sure. I got most of that news secondhand, could've sworn it was elsewhere.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Yeah, it's definitely the New Haven thing that I was thinking of. Using Google as a memory aid can be a dangerous business.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Yeah, the guy was only after one person apparently, but it is still kind of scary to know that it happened so close to some of my friends.

Also... Look at this crap so I can stalk this guy's gainz.

Chrxstxan.png

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

So we had a shooting at my school today. I didn't get shot, so I've got that going for me.

Holy [bleep]. That's just... ugh. Dunno how to react =/

Glad you're okay ;-;

• Like 1

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Oh shit...I'm glad you're ok! :(

My uncle actually teaches at Purdue I should probably check in on him too lol

Oh shit...I'm glad you're ok! :(

My uncle actually teaches at Purdue I should probably check in on him too lol

What does he teach?

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Yeah, the guy was only after one person apparently, but it is still kind of scary to know that it happened so close to some of my friends.

Also... Look at this crap so I can stalk this guy's gainz.

Chrxstxan.png

why does it matter? lol

still trying to figure out why the gainz website everyone uses won't track my acc. The one with line graphs and st00fz

I have members and am on the high scores :o

otherwise my gains look ok

http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=DownToFletch

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

My grandpa gave me a pair of old work boots and they look hip and I can work in them because there are no holes etc so I turned them upside down and clapped them together to knock out any bugs that might be in there and my thumb got trapped (barely) and it hurt like a [bleep] but I'm good. It hurts a bit but I've seen worse on other people lol.

max.png 50.png

Cow how've you been?

I stubbed my finger and now a small patch of my thumb is full of blood and it's purple ><

Pretty okay. I found a small bedroom with two older guys (in the rest of the house, not the bedroom lol) and I can probably pay them rent next week, still trying to find work. My roommates are pretty weird. One works 12 hours a day at the shipyard, the other at a call center. I quit drinking again, trying to do better about everything. I'm seeing my friends from Newport News occasionally, theres a pretty big disconnect now though. I still sell them my adderall though haha.

Basically staying clear of bad decisions. I closed my backpage and fetlife pages. Still trying to mess around, for fun though, on tinder. Haven't met anyone worthwhile. Don't really want to. I'm able to say no to guys. I'm kinda happy and surprised I did. I have a lot more self confidence; I don't think I need to sleep with everyone to feel ok about myself as much. Since I'm not driving everywhere around or going to work anymore, its been really boring here. I've just been going to the gym and watching Malcolm in the Middle and getting high while taking a bath mostly for the past few. It's been ok :)

My sister visits me a lot. Her dad is being whack and pushing her to me but I like being able to see her. We both want her to come live with me, and maybe if I find another job or work, we can rent something together. She has a pretty good job. We won't be compatible forever though. She doesn't want to move away and I want to move to the west coast. She's planning surgery abroad for around this time next year and I've all but agreed to come along to take care of her, get to sight see, sneak drinks into the hospital for her, troll the bars for men, etc. This'll be really great for her. Someone from my family is getting their life sorted :P.

I guess I'm nervous spending time with her too. She was unquestionably on my side throughout everything, but I don't want to be a bad influence. Shes only a year younger than me but together so much more innocent and so much more worn down by life.

It kinda feels like my life is contracting, but not in a bad way. Sorry that this got so long.

• Like 2

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Cow how've you been?

I stubbed my finger and now a small patch of my thumb is full of blood and it's purple ><

Pretty okay. I found a small bedroom with two older guys (in the rest of the house, not the bedroom lol) and I can probably pay them rent next week, still trying to find work. My roommates are pretty weird. One works 12 hours a day at the shipyard, the other at a call center. I quit drinking again, trying to do better about everything. I'm seeing my friends from Newport News occasionally, theres a pretty big disconnect now though. I still sell them my adderall though haha.

Basically staying clear of bad decisions. I closed my backpage and fetlife pages. Still trying to mess around, for fun though, on tinder. Haven't met anyone worthwhile. Don't really want to. I'm able to say no to guys. I'm kinda happy and surprised I did. I have a lot more self confidence; I don't think I need to sleep with everyone to feel ok about myself as much. Since I'm not driving everywhere around or going to work anymore, its been really boring here. I've just been going to the gym and watching Malcolm in the Middle and getting high while taking a bath mostly for the past few. It's been ok :)

My sister visits me a lot. Her dad is being whack and pushing her to me but I like being able to see her. We both want her to come live with me, and maybe if I find another job or work, we can rent something together. She has a pretty good job. We won't be compatible forever though. She doesn't want to move away and I want to move to the west coast. She's planning surgery abroad for around this time next year and I've all but agreed to come along to take care of her, get to sight see, sneak drinks into the hospital for her, troll the bars for men, etc. This'll be really great for her. Someone from my family is getting their life sorted :P.

I guess I'm nervous spending time with her too. She was unquestionably on my side throughout everything, but I don't want to be a bad influence. Shes only a year younger than me but together so much more innocent and so much more worn down by life.

It kinda feels like my life is contracting, but not in a bad way. Sorry that this got so long.

Good to hear everything is going better for ya

I'm not really a fan of tinder. they're all pretty bad to be honest. I'm back to the old fashioned talking to girls at school gig :)

But hey, at least you can get some, you know? I haven't had serious relations with a girl since the summer :(

Some fun here and there but nothing serious. This forum is so hard to post on in this sense, any other forum I post on would be easy lol

Also, life contracting isn't a bad thing.

Last semester my classes were dominated by guys and this semester by girls! :P

max.png 50.png

I'm not really a fan of tinder. they're all pretty bad to be honest. I'm back to the old fashioned talking to girls at school gig :)

But hey, at least you can get some, you know? I haven't had serious relations with a girl since the summer :(

Some fun here and there but nothing serious. This forum is so hard to post on in this sense, any other forum I post on would be easy lol

Well yeah tinder is fun but dangerous. I've been scared twice for my safety with people from tinder, with guys from CL or backpage I felt in control and secure. Which makes a lot of sense, I don't take a pic of ID from random guys I found through tinder. But tinder can be good if you use a lot of caution. Its not even all about getting some (idk what 'some' is). I haven't had anything serious since the summer either. I have a guy that sells me drugs and sleeps with me, we use emotional BS to keep each other around and he's got more than one girlfriend. Love is basically competitive, not cooperative :p.

You want to be dominated by girls?

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

I would never know people lead interesting lives if not for forums like this.

My town is peaceful, and nothing ever happens. I figure the water supplied must be laced with THC.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Well yeah tinder is fun but dangerous. I've been scared twice for my safety with people from tinder, with guys from CL or backpage I felt in control and secure. Which makes a lot of sense, I don't take a pic of ID from random guys I found through tinder. But tinder can be good if you use a lot of caution. Its not even all about getting some (idk what 'some' is). I haven't had anything serious since the summer either. I have a guy that sells me drugs and sleeps with me, we use emotional BS to keep each other around and he's got more than one girlfriend. Love is basically competitive, not cooperative :P.

You want to be dominated by girls?

I tried CL for a little to see if it was possible to find anything real while I was in Florida. Found maaybe 1 lead that was real but it wasn't anything special. and she was married with kids. I was like what the [cabbage] [bleep]s be thirsty for some extra  |^_^|

Well seeing as almost all my female friends are now in college and I don't see them, yeah I do. I have my close group of bros here that I go to school with (all of them new friends from this school year) and I have my old bros that are away.

I would never know people lead interesting lives if not for forums like this.

My town is peaceful, and nothing ever happens. I figure the water supplied must be laced with THC.

My town is basically the same minus 1 girl that I think still lives here that's lesbian and I think she hooks up a lottt

max.png 50.png

I decided to look at some other "popular" blogs in blogscape.... I thought that this place was a cesspool, but those other blogs are just people calling each other names and pointless inside jokes. Those other blogs are just complete garbage. Thanks for staying classy ISE.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”