It's Super Effective!

I wasn't good at taking pictures in the past, but I remembered it was in LOTPW and my idea was drawing everyone in LOTPW as something (it was involving Halo).

Really? I don't remember that. Repost it?

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I wasn't good at taking pictures in the past, but I remembered it was in LOTPW and my idea was drawing everyone in LOTPW as something (it was involving Halo).

Really? I don't remember that. Repost it?

I suck at navigating my past posts, especially when it involved LOTPW and the 8000+ pages. Plus, the art piece is likely long gone.

Does anyone understand the caption?

http://imgur.com/pyx2KKX

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Every time I see an "auto correct" pic where it gets autocorrected to something terrible (worse one I saw corrected sock to a letter that can make an 's' sound but not always...) I feel like they're fake since I feel like somebody would get sued if autocorrect was programmed to correct stuff to profanity and/or genitals.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I rediscovered "My Name Is Earl" via Netflix. It takes the edge off of the grind.

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Talking of ducks, did you know their vaginas have multiple dead ends to prevent duck rape?

Yes

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Every time I see an "auto correct" pic where it gets autocorrected to something terrible (worse one I saw corrected sock to a letter that can make an 's' sound but not always...) I feel like they're fake since I feel like somebody would get sued if autocorrect was programmed to correct stuff to profanity and/or genitals.

You can add things to the autocorrect library on most phones/whatever, which is how it's done most times.

I.e., you can autocorrect duck to [bleep] and then not worry about that anymore. Or your friends can correct "ya" to "I wanna bone you so hard" and then laugh at your misfortune when you text that to your mother. etc.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

So we had a shooting at my school today. I didn't get shot, so I've got that going for me.

• Like 1

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

So we had a shooting at my school today. I didn't get shot, so I've got that going for me.

Purdue?

Yup.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Purdue?

Yup.

Holy shit, dude

Closest I've ever been to one of those was when a kid a few schools over had a rifle confiscated a little while back

Glad you're alright

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Purdue?

Yup.

Holy shit, dude

Closest I've ever been to one of those was when a kid a few schools over had a rifle confiscated a little while back

Glad you're alright

New Haven? lol

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png