It's Super Effective!

> Wants to use a Moxie Gyarados

> Catches a Female Moxie 31 atk/def one from Safari

> Pairs with 5 IV Dragonite

> Gets a 5 IV HA Magikarp (F) in 3 eggs.

That has to be my shortest breeding project to date.

Also, I had to wake up as early as 5 AM or so when I was going to High School due to schedule.

High school classes? Trust me, when you are in college, you'll whine about having to wake up before 8:30 too.

I managed it, but I'm a filthy, hateful morning person

9-11:30 M/W, 11-3:30 T/Th for this semester, because community colleges and not having had a coherent educational goal until a few weeks ago.

Obligatory [bleep].

I loathe morning people. Call me Regigigas 'cause I've got that Slow Start going on.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Decided to try my hand at MM'ing a Bold Snivy with Glare for fun. First 8 eggs, I get 3 5 IV Males in a row and a 4 IV female (missing HP, otherwise would have been the one doing the [bleep]ing). Love my luck.

You know, it never really occurred to me I technically am a morning person... but only out of practice. Naturally a Night person as well, which makes it kinda weird. It is possible to be a dual-timed person, right?

So, are we still making jokes against Floridians and their lack of tolerance to anything remotely moderate on the thermostat or peppering our sentences with [bleep]s?

You know, [bleep]ing South California has the same problem right now. It's just as warm there.

It's actually decent out today in Nebraska though. It snowed, but it's above 20 so whatever.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

So, are we still making jokes against Floridians and their lack of tolerance to anything remotely moderate on the thermostat or peppering our sentences with [bleep]s?

You know, [bleep]ing South California has the same problem right now. It's just as warm there.

It's actually decent out today in Nebraska though. It snowed, but it's above 20 so whatever.

I didn't know you lived in Nebraska. I was always wondering how nice it is to live there (aside from stereotypical areas like Vegas and shit).

Anyways, getting off soon. So salut to you all in about... five or ten minutes.

So like.... I went to bed at 10:30 because I was tired, and I wound up waking up around 1...... Now I can't get back to sleep.

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I didn't know you lived in Nebraska. I was always wondering how nice it is to live there (aside from stereotypical areas like Vegas and shit).

I like it. Most other Nebraskans my age don't.

aside from stereotypical areas like Vegas and shit

wat

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Anyone heard from Robyn lately?

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Nekyia. Sorry, I couldn't remember her forum name. I had to go dig for it just now lol.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

I hope Nekyia didn't die horrifically in some accident ... knowing her she always gets away with some kind of injury, but nothing bordering catastrophe.

EDIT: She was logged in about an hour, so she must at least have her fingers.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Haha I hope she is safe.

I went to a bar for the first time tonight. The person at the front door supposed to check ID just smiled at me and guys kept buying me drinks. That was kinda weird/fun. And the other night I got clocked going 81 in a 55 (its mostly a 65 and it was completely empty at 4am) and got a verbal warning. People are being nice to me, lol.

• Like 1

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Oh, I see.

For some reason, your avatar makes me think of Skyla... unless it's some sort of fanart of her, which is my guess.

Ok, wow. I kind of see that it looks a little bit like Skyla now that you mention it. But no, it is Meiru/Maylu from Rockman/Megaman. She's up there as one of my favorite fictional female characters, and she even falls under that special category of characters/people that I really dislike looking up their images for certain reasons.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”