It's Super Effective!

As long as the metal isn't magnetic, you should be ok.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

You're sad.

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

My feelings for you make me see Blaze as a BFF in comparison.

EDIT: Just realized that point is only going to be understood by those who frequented FG in the past. Not like I give a [bleep]muffin about it.

• Like 1

Blaze... Ick. That guy was annoying as heck.

Can't fault him for who he is though.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

So I get to watch the Lego Movie on Feb 9. Which disappoints me because I think we should watch it before it officially comes out on the 7th but whatever.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

unikitty.jpg?l.r=1735396336

Hailing from Cloud Cuckoo Land, the capital of rainbows and puppies, she is half unicorn, half animé kitten and one endless dance party. She is happy to join her fellow LEGO Master Builders in the quest to defeat Lord Business, but she also has a powerful secret.

she is half unicorn, half animé kitten

Source: http://www.lego.com/en-us/movie/explore/characters/unikitty

I can't make that up.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

wat

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Funny thing is.... I kind of know Superblah411. He's a pretty funny guy.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

I like how you can indicate how terrible a mon is based on how much sarcasm is written in its Smogon analysis articles.

Oh, that's pretty nice. One of the things that made me bookmark Smogon (aside from use) is that their sense of humor is quite good.

I never realized how awesome this semster's schedule is. No classes before 9:30, and my only classes after 1:30 are my labs.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”