It's Super Effective!

hey all

so, i didn't kill myself. which is nice. and things calmed down a bit. i left my college for the immediate future, but i'll go back to nvcc next fall. sorry for freaking out a few months ago. it's been strange.

i'm 20 now. I had the worst birthday ever. i didn't realise i turned 20 until a week later. so that was kind of disappointing.

not much to say. i made a video basically saying this this morning but didn't like it.

toodles y'all

gwyn: <3 thanks for the messages we messaged a while ago. i was in a dark place. the morning came.

• Like 10

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Glad to hear Cow :) So glad you managed to make it through, and that things managed to get (at least) better on your side. Made it through the tunnel <3

Started worrying a bit when we didn't see you for a few months, but was happily surprised by this post :)

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Glad to hear Cow :) So glad you managed to make it through, and that things managed to get (at least) better on your side. Made it through the tunnel <3

Started worrying a bit when we didn't see you for a few months, but was happily surprised by this post :)

Thanks. I was worried too.

Now I'm going to try and stay on the right paths. Lots of change coming. Its funny that you called me cow; that hasn't been the norm in a while. Neither has my actual name, though. I've thought and talked with my sister and mom about it a bit, some days things just feel different. It's hard to explain.

Right after that last post, I saw this awful news, two of my friends from Newport News died last week. I didn't know them incredibly well, but knew that they were best of friends. My first time meeting Jake was at a party and he gave me his coat and let me bum a cigarette. Lol. So sad. Everyone keeps dying or going to prison. I hang out with the wrong crowd. I still owe him a cigarette.

http://www.wavy.com/news/local/hampton/hampton-homicide-victims-brother-speaks-out

You [bleep]es stay safe. and a tldr on the past few months? besides omg hi mr greens. remember dungeonswooping hahah

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Good to know you are alive and well. Sincerely.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I've been worried about you, Cow. I'm glad to know you're safe.

• Like 2

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Cowwwwwwwwwwwww

Glad to hear you're okay. Stay safe ;-;

• Like 1

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

In order to keep the positivity vs. negativity balance, I'm just going to say that dangit that cow butt person is back what the hey.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Banned.

• Like 1

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Hey Cow, you were missed and I'm glad to know you're safe :)

As for a tl;dr, I've been really busy myself with school, and not playing RS as much has made me drift away from TIF. I still frequently read all the posts here (ok maybe just most of them when everyone is talking a lot), but it's not as often as I used to, so I'm not really the one to give a proper summary :P

Anyways from someone else that's made it past dark times, it puts a smile on my face to see others make it through the worst of it as well. If you need anything, you know how to contact me ^^

(Or at least I think you do, let me know if not)

EDIT: ノ(ಠ_ಠノ) Lower your Banhammers ノ(ಠ_ಠノ)

Welcome back Cow. I didn't know you were gone all this time as well.

So that makes 2 of us.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

You can't understand how strange it feels to be called cow. Moo. Lol.

Glad to put a smile on your face though.

Looking for rooms on CL; thinking about moving to DC or Norfolk. No money :(

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

The North East is so [bleep]ing cold right now. It's like, -9*c in New York right now. I think Massachusetts closed all of it's schools because it was too cold to go to school

My school in CNY closed for the first time in ever. It was pretty chill.

Hah.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;