It's Super Effective!

1 - Straight up dumb

2 - Decent, but not everyone can just go out and buy a cactus at their local Walmart

3 - Meh...

4 - Straight up dumb

5 - Where am I supposed to get a palm leaf in Wyoming?

6 - Too much sap

@Fletch

Now I remember why I hated high school..... Stupid research papers and works cited pages.....

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I think I remembered most of the effort I had to spend on my High School research papers was the work cited bits. I can write up the subject just fine, but never could seem to remember the name of that guy and his outdated site from where I got the info from when I was looking it up.

God, the "work cited" crap was the one thing preventing me from enjoying writing the thing.

got an infraction because there was a roonskape fite on here, and someone talked badly to a highly regarded player of this fansite, so he retorted and I said "shots fired lolol"

1 infraction point later

justice has still been served

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

1 - Straight up dumb

2 - Decent, but not everyone can just go out and buy a cactus at their local Walmart

3 - Meh...

4 - Straight up dumb

6 - Too much sap

@Fletch

Now I remember why I hated high school..... Stupid research papers and works cited pages.....

The problem with satire is that being good at it makes you look stupid

GREENS@@@@@@@

sorry i havent been around here much guys, finals and everything :/

1 - Straight up dumb

3 - Meh...

4 - Straight up dumb

6 - Too much sap

@Fletch

The problem with satire is that being good at it makes you look stupid

Unfortunately.... I feel like you could have done something believable though. Numbers 2, 3, and 6 were pretty believable, but the others could have been more practical sounding.

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

7. Forget the plant, get a dragon.

• Like 1

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Careful about saying that Fletch, the mods don't take kindly to discussing warnings, even if they're your own.

waiting

Plus I didn't say who the mod was, who the people talking were, etc

They'd be giving me an infraction for no reason.

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Careful about saying that Fletch, the mods don't take kindly to discussing warnings, even if they're your own.

waiting

Plus I didn't say who the mod was, who the people talking were, etc

They'd be giving me an infraction for no reason.

Usually they just delete those posts, tbh. Not infractions. Still though, they did it all the time in /FG/, no matter who was discussing the warnings.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

It's a slippery slope. Once you're on their bad side, you tend to stay there for a long time. That's all I'm saying.

In other news, pokemon! So I realized just now that it's december and that means making your profile a pokemon month, but yet no one here has done that? What gives? I did so on Facebook, but I'm a bit lazy for everywhere else, but I figured you guys would have been all over that.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Finally "finished" (as in seen everything) Kalos Dex and got gold-colored card. And on my Birthday no less. Oval Charm makes for a nice present, I will admit.

Next week will be nice. Pokebank and 11th Doctor finale. Yay.

The best thing about Pokebank?

> Terrakion/Keldeo

> Scizor/Tyranitar/Azumarill get Super Power again

> Unlimited items

> Viable use of Hidden Power

> NOT HAVING TO BREED EVERY SINGLE STUPID POKEMON IN THE GAME

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Pokebank sounds intriguing. (!! I spelled that right without a spellchecker!) I might be interested in competitive battling if I don't have to spend hours working on the perfect mon.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

or you could play runescape.

You're [bleep]ing joking, right?

@Greed: I don't know why Azumarill is mentioned given the thing can naturally learn it via level-up since B2W2. Also, thanks for reminding me I still need to abuse move tutors before I send my Gen V breeds over. 

It's a slippery slope. Once you're on their bad side, you tend to stay there for a long time. That's all I'm saying.

In other news, pokemon! So I realized just now that it's december and that means making your profile a pokemon month, but yet no one here has done that? What gives? I did so on Facebook, but I'm a bit lazy for everywhere else, but I figured you guys would have been all over that.

Oh, I know someone who did that. Now I get it, I thought they just had a brief stroke.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

or you could play runescape.

You're [bleep]ing joking, right?

@Greed: I don't know why Azumarill is mentioned given the thing can naturally learn it via level-up since B2W2. Also, thanks for reminding me I still need to abuse move tutors before I send my Gen V breeds over. 

That's the one thing that I didn't like to much about X/Y. I was missing my move tutors ;-;.

Holy Cow! Funbro is annoying to play against. If I didn't have taunt I probably would have lost a match on showdown.

harpycopy.png

fyi, ladies dig the talons

Hot man of the Trickster Pirates.