It's Super Effective!

Whoah.

It's you.

Hi.

(To answer the question: Not much, just stuff)

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I'm sorry guys. I'm leaving permanently.

Skype - vezon_dash

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002953612566

It has been one great ride. I'm always open to talking and stuff. Just let me know who you are if you add me on Facebook or whatever.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Why did he leave?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

The tutorial is there to teach you that blindly rushing forward will result in you becoming a stain on the wall. I'm not going to say that it's easy, just that the whole point of the game is to be cautious and learn from your mistakes. Once you can do that, the difficulty curve isn't that bad. :-)

Except for the Tomb of Giants. [bleep] the Tomb of Giants.

https://docs.google.com/a/sunyrockland.edu/document/d/1eyQFBf3lAlCvqf89IFGRMZEC5-BM5_qbWz1gC62Vn6Q/edit

tis my research paper to finish my freshman first semester

I got a B on it, already started editing... :/

Handing it in for my portfolio.

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

I honestly feel they prevent citing W-Pedia more for the fact it is easy than the rumored inaccuracies. Granted, it's mainly on the latter but my school did it for the former just as much.

Of course, I graduated High School before I discovered Tv Tropes. I can just imagine how bad it'd be if I listed 50+ references to Tv Tropes when giving my thoughts on some play by Shakespeare, just as luring another adictee.

They let you cite Wikipedia?

I only cited it because I used it to find other sources

Also I did use some stuff from it, that was factually backed up by whatever it was quoting.

I honestly feel they prevent citing W-Pedia more for the fact it is easy than the rumored inaccuracies. Granted, it's mainly on the latter but my school did it for the former just as much.

Of course, I graduated High School before I discovered Tv Tropes. I can just imagine how bad it'd be if I listed 50+ references to Tv Tropes when giving my thoughts on some play by Shakespeare, just as luring another adictee.

yeah for inaccuracies. 

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

If you ask me, being forced to search random sites that mention not being updated for years isn't any better than Wikipedia. And then there are those that are really bad in that they know they're providing skewed or false information.

For instance, there is a wiki that is tailor made for conservatives.