It's Super Effective!

Which is why Evasion Clause exists.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I saw my face for the first time in a few years yesterday.

Because I shaved, not because I looked in a puddle.

I don't remember my face looking round in middle school.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I'd rather burn my face than look at it, since it looks too similar to my brother's and dad's, the two people I despise the most. Thankfully I don't need to look at the trash I was given that often.

:(  I'm sure you look handsome buddy.

harpycopy.png

fyi, ladies dig the talons

Hot man of the Trickster Pirates.

It's not that I see myself ugly. I just don't like how I share the same features with the two people I dislike the most.

Oh, tried out PS last night. Was doing very well with an experiment team and tore 4/6 of my opponent's team without trying. Then my internet decided to screw on me and I ended up losing due to "inactivity". I have to say I really like simulator fights since it cuts out so much of the bullshit.

It's not that I see myself ugly. I just don't like how I share the same features with the two people I dislike the most.

Oh, tried out PS last night. Was doing very well with an experiment team and tore 4/6 of my opponent's team without trying. Then my internet decided to screw on me and I ended up losing due to "inactivity". I have to say I really like simulator fights since it cuts out so much of the bullshit.

I also love how you can create a team in 5 minutes and forget about iv breeding and ev training.

• Like 1

harpycopy.png

I also love how you can create a team in 5 minutes and forget about iv breeding and ev training.

Plus the RNG trolling your ass.

It still exists on showdown. Try hitting something with a focus blast or a stone edge and not missing.

harpycopy.png

It still exists on showdown. Try hitting something with a focus blast or a stone edge and not missing.

I miss with those plenty of times. It's the RNG trolling in regards to outside that I should have mentioned.

finals over.

[bleep] organic chemistry

My exams are finally over too and if everything is right, I should have failed none of my exams so far this year!

If everything is right for me, and the curve is in my favor, I can say the same!

And yeah if they make an organic chemistry skill in RS I'm out of this game for good.

Should I buy Pokemon X or Pokemon Y

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Imo, the only thing that matters is legendaries and mega-evolutions. The rest of them can be traded for sooner or later. Wonder trade ftw?

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Glorious.

Also zombies are why I'm awake at 3 in the morning.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Biggest gift was a new computer, 12 GB of RAM, i7 core, and a bunch of other stuff I don't understand the significance of. It runs good.

RIP Dawngate ;-;