It's Super Effective!

tumblr_momtipLa4y1r89cjso1_400.gif

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

If they did, nobody would be spending hours upon hours breeding mons ingame.

• Like 2

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

The best thing at the moment is that RNG abuse thing (which was surprisingly easy to understand). Otherwise, the other method is overlapping 4-5 IV [bleep]buddies with Everstone + Destiny Knot and that still isn't exactly as reliable as it appears.

Oh, new Archer season next month. Yay...

hni6pVI.png

I found this amusing for some reason.

• Like 3

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

So do you want me to give you insomnia?

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

In Soviet Russia, Dark Souls play you!

...wow that was darker then I thought it would be.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Thanks to 1.2 Patch, Instacheck is useless. Sucks that means no shiny checks, but at least those battle analyzer asses are dealt with. :3

And yay for new VC!

I don't understand any of what you just said >_>

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

I feel like half the point of Riders/Defenders of Berk is to make call-back material for How to Train Your Dragon 2. Here's this dragon we froze back in ice! Here's this villain that appears to have died but we don't have any evidence of it!

Also I need a pet dragon.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Thanks to 1.2 Patch, Instacheck is useless. Sucks that means no shiny checks, but at least those battle analyzer asses are dealt with. :3

And yay for new VC!

I don't understand any of what you just said >_>

Translation:

They patched Pokemon X and Y to remove an exploit that let people make shinies easier and also...okay I don't know what that last part is either, nvm.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Well, the patch was mostly towards the program people were abusing to basically eavesdrop on your team's movesets and even what you picked (like the Millennium Eye from Yu-Gi-Oh, minus the eye scream). So basically "why the fandom cannot have nice things" is being applied here.

@Squab: About Dragons, I personally felt it was mostly showing peace with dragons wasn't exactly going to be a smooth ride as well as the impact the boy's actions will have (Defenders is basically confirming my theory he got Berk out of one war and into another) and gives nice worldbuilding. It also makes a nice bonus filler thing to fill any stuff before the 2nd movie comes out in 2014 or so.

In Soviet Russia, Dark Souls play you!

...wow that was darker then I thought it would be.

The game was originally going to be called 'Dark Race'

You can see the issue

Then it was going to be called 'Dark Ring'

Which is apparently British slang for [wagon]

That in mind, your comment seems rather mild; oh, for what could've been...

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;