It's Super Effective!

Bred a flawless Adamant Pinsir :>>Now the real question is where would you use a mega pinsir anyway

Do you have any 5IV Pinsirs? Mega Pinsir is probably one of the best megas this gen.

Yeah it's 31/31/31/x/31/31, Adamant :P Planning to make more hopefully but busy with exams. Just was nice to get the first one done.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

God, breeding that Kangaskhan was a [harpy]. It felt almost insulting when I got my ideal Froakie, Clauncher, and Fletchlings in a few eggs compared to her.

Curious about Pinsir given most of the mega hype I hear is about Kanga, Mawile, and Aggron. I know I can get one easily since I play on X.

Bred a flawless Adamant Pinsir :>>Now the real question is where would you use a mega pinsir anyway

Do you have any 5IV Pinsirs? Mega Pinsir is probably one of the best megas this gen.

Yeah it's 31/31/31/x/31/31, Adamant :P Planning to make more hopefully but busy with exams. Just was nice to get the first one done.

If you have any with 4 IVs, I can probably get you a 5IV Marrill to trade 1:1 with.

@Armorare

Mega-Pinsir gets all of his normal-type moves changed to flying, and they get a 33% damage boost too. It gets return/thrash/quick attack. It has reasonable (105) base speed with 155 base attack. Furthermore, you send it in to get a revenge kill, get the Moxie boost, then mega-evolve the next turn.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Sure, I have a ton of 4IV Pinsirs lying around :P was going to wonder trade dump a bunch on Wednesday.

Also realised all too late that Mega Pinsir sets should carry Close Combat and Quick Attack ... going to have to get those egg moves in now somehow -___________-

6Ij0n.jpg

If you have any with 4 IVs, I can probably get you a 5IV Marrill to trade 1:1 with.

@Armorare

Mega-Pinsir gets all of his normal-type moves changed to flying, and they get a 33% damage boost too. It gets return/thrash/quick attack. It has reasonable (105) base speed with 155 base attack. Furthermore, you send it in to get a revenge kill, get the Moxie boost, then mega-evolve the next turn.

That... sounds unpleasant for anyone on the receiving end. I knew Flying STAB Return and Thrash would make it nasty, but I completely forgot it also meant Flying-type Quick Attack.

Also at 35ish streak in Super Singles. I cannot seem to decide what team I wanna utilize since I keep rotating such as Mawile-M -> Kangaskhan-M and Mamoswine -> Rotom-W -> possibly Mamoswine again. What isn't helping is that I heard it won't be long till the AI trainers whip out legendaries as well.

2 days? :blink:

Having to use a bus to get to college sucks. Leaving half an hour earlier. ;_;

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

i got my Hearthstone beta key ^^

Was reading through a research paper for my exam today when

To further examine the role of Atg5-containing autophagosomal membranes in SKI-I-induced apoptosis, we generated MEFs stably overexpressing a dominant-negative mutant of Atg4B (mStrawberry-Atg4B (C74A)).

mStrawberry-Atg4B

Strawberry

LITTLE STRAWBERRY ME BABY

DAMN YOU ALG AAAGGHHHH

• Like 3

6Ij0n.jpg

I think it's safe to Alg made a meme.

Seconded.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I think "strawberry" was also the only part of that excerpt I understood the meaning of.

• Like 2

Thanks. Now I have to buy RPG Maker. And resist the $125 in DLC. (After sales. But if I don't get it now sales are down... damnit!)

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

AND I TOTES SNIPED A NEW PAGE

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

is that a good game? it didnt look particularly interesting lol