It's Super Effective!

has anyone here ever been in the 'personals' section of craiglist?

:l

I have in the past.

[hide]also fetlife and okc. I only actually use Tinder for personal life. It's way better.[/hide]

Never visited the site period. Don't have any reason for wanting to see it either.

It's really handy for getting cheap furniture or electronics(not phones, those are always stolen) and selling specific, expensive items. We've bought a car through CL years ago and had a good experience.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

has anyone here ever been in the 'personals' section of craiglist?

:l

I have in the past.

[hide]also fetlife and okc. I only actually use Tinder for personal life. It's way better.[/hide]

Never visited the site period. Don't have any reason for wanting to see it either.

It's really handy for getting cheap furniture or electronics(not phones, those are always stolen) and selling specific, expensive items. We've bought a car through CL years ago and had a good experience.

im gonna try Tinder, thanks

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Needs a bump.

Anyways, breeding up a 5 IV Larvitar (physical) since it's the only pseudo-legendary I have yet to use. I was going to continue MM'ing for a shiny Joltik, but my pragmatic mind keeps making me move on to the next project.

This is my favourite dumb song ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIaxhaK7z5w

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Steven Universe is a surprisingly creepy show.

Dude I've completely forgotten to keep up with that show. I need to go watch all the stuff I missed all at once.

Every single episode of that manages to disturb me a little at least once.

Also the theme is catchy

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Steven Universe is a surprisingly creepy show.

Dude I've completely forgotten to keep up with that show. I need to go watch all the stuff I missed all at once.

Every single episode of that manages to disturb me a little at least once.

Also the theme is catchy

I thought it would have been silly but an episode or two of experimenting had me hooked. Uncle Grandpa, on the other hand, would have fitted more in 2006-2007 where acting "random" would have been the trendy thing for a pre-teen.

I remembered planning to install Steam back in 2011, but forgot. Then it was off of my to-do list due to being unable to care anymore and being re-introduced to Pokemon.

Also, I think my cat is having a dream since he is moving his paws a bit and meowing while asleep.

Installing Steam takes like.... 3 minutes? Lots of fun to be had with cheap games and such.

• Like 2

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I will let you know when I feel like installing Steam... which isn't one of my top priorities. I still need to re-install Skpe, but I don't want my brother getting his fingers into another thing and ruining it like he did to Facebook and at least three television series for me.

I will let you know when I feel like installing Steam... which isn't one of my top priorities. I still need to re-install Skpe, but I don't want my brother getting his fingers into another thing and ruining it like he did to Facebook and at least three television series for me.

Then get a job and move out?

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

[hide=Profanity, but hilarious]

DTDP5Ou.gif

[/hide]

Villager is going to be an awesome SSB character. :lol:

• Like 2

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]