It's Super Effective!

My town has a massive ghetto and a pretty big drug problem

My town's drug problem is actually part of the boredom. I know some recovering cocaine addicts, at least one former dealer, and practically everyone's a pothead. It's an old hippie town, so everyone knows and no one cares.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Yeah I have a friend who pointed out a while ago that pokemon descriptions make much more sense when you realize 10 year olds probably wrote them.

I mean, aren't most pokemon trainers elementary school dropouts anyways?

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gigabyte-NVIDIA-GTX650Ti-PCI-E-Graphics/dp/B009KFT1ZG thinking of getting this GPU, but idk.

[/topicchange]

I'm seriously tempted to just spend about £500 on making my computer amazing for now, and half decent in 10 years or so, but bleh...

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gigabyte-NVIDIA-GTX650Ti-PCI-E-Graphics/dp/B009KFT1ZG thinking of getting this GPU, but idk.

[/topicchange]

I'm seriously tempted to just spend about £500 on making my computer amazing for now, and half decent in 10 years or so, but bleh...

What are you doing besides playing runescape bro

550ti will cut it for ya, but what else are you putting in

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I need to reel back my life.

Questioned by two police officers earlier tonight that came into our house. My roommate got a noise complaint while he had over some friends downstairs and the cops said they smelled weed.. came in. I didn't realise at first because I had earbuds on. I just went to my bedroom door and opened it, didn't realise what was going on.One of them said my eyes were bloodshot and so he started to go through my hamper (the only real piece of furniture I have at the moment).. of course nothing was there, he just kept asking me why I didn't want him to search my stuff, trying to get me to say that there's something I don't want searched, trying to trip me up. I was crying.

They didn't find anything in the common rooms of the house. They only looked into my bedroom personally, they didn't even open the doors to either of my roommates.

It's kind of fitting that I really was sober, nothing wrong with me all weekend. 

I need to sort my life out. I'm so scared. I'm sorry.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Questioned by two police officers earlier tonight that came into our house. My roommate got a noise complaint while he had over some friends downstairs and the cops said they smelled weed.. came in. I didn't realise at first because I had earbuds on. I just went to my bedroom door and opened it, didn't realise what was going on.One of them said my eyes were bloodshot and so he started to go through my hamper (the only real piece of furniture I have at the moment).. of course nothing was there, he just kept asking me why I didn't want him to search my stuff, trying to get me to say that there's something I don't want searched, trying to trip me up. I was crying.

They didn't find anything in the common rooms of the house. They only looked into my bedroom personally, they didn't even open the doors to either of my roommates.

It's kind of fitting that I really was sober, nothing wrong with me all weekend. 

I don't want to be that person, but getting and staying clean and sober will help you out a lot. I'm not saying that you are or have been partaking in these activities, but trying to avoid them in general (whether you join in or not) can't hurt. We all still love you though, and we are always here for moral support whenever you need it.

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

:( cow

stay strong

This

• Like 2

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I don't want to be that person, but getting and staying clean and sober will help you out a lot. I'm not saying that you are or have been partaking in these activities, but trying to avoid them in general (whether you join in or not) can't hurt. We all still love you though, and we are always here for moral support whenever you need it.

this so much

cow <3

• Like 1

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

To lighten the mood...... 

I got a new signature. <3

(free cookies to whoever knows where it comes from)

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

I don't know, but I am too distracted by how god [bleep]ing adorable those things are!

Seals in general are pretty cute, but I think those three are the cutest animated seals that I've seen.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”