It's Super Effective!

I was about to say, not sure how your parents would have reacted to you dating Rainbow Dash

:twss:

They wouldn't care. As long as it doesn't have a dick, they would be fine with it.

So, they'd be fine with you dating a eunuch?

Also, this thread appears to have returned to it's regular debauchery, as opposed to the deep conversation we were having about the failings of the public school system and how it should be improved.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I was about to say, not sure how your parents would have reacted to you dating Rainbow Dash

:twss:

They wouldn't care. As long as it doesn't have a dick, they would be fine with it.

So, they'd be fine with you dating a eunuch?

Also, this thread appears to have returned to it's regular debauchery, as opposed to the deep conversation we were having about the failings of the public school system and how it should be improved.

I assumed that it was being carried over to OT, where it would be set upon by carrion crowsAdded to the plethora of intelligent and mature conversations that the subforum hosts.

[bleep] the school system. Every system has its flaws and it just so happens that the system didn't cater to "our" (smart people (aka harpies)) needs. There is no perfect fit, and we shouldn't complain about it. We have colleges and universities out there for us people who want to learn for real. (sorry Armorare I know you are too poor for school)

@Alg

Hey! That is uncalled for! Some of us OTers have brains!

Seriously, where's Tripsis and the rest of the Mods when we're actually having a real discussion that doesn't involve harpies, penises, and crude, sexual jokes about Mere.

@Vezon: Most of the "fixes" for our system are already implemented by other countries. I believe the "trade school or university" system is in place in some European countries (I want to say Norway and Germany, but don't hold me to that). Afaik, we're the only country with a NCLB program, and it doesn't exactly help. Considering that America was once considered the best country on Earth, it's just appaling to see such a flawed system.

Seriously, where's Tripsis and the rest of the Mods when we're actually having a real discussion that doesn't involve harpies, penises, and crude, sexual jokes about Mere.

Pretty sure Q was here for some of it.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Meh, I never visit the serious sections of OT, so I can't really make an opinion. I don't go to forums for serious discussion. tongue.gif The only reason I can tolerate this is because there's harpy nonsense in the middle.

Don't you love epiphanies? I had one as I was waiting in line to get something this past Black Friday. I almost started to cry/laugh hysterically because I found the perfect way to complete my novel. I had been having serious problems thinking of where to go with the final chapter.

Odd this combination of my art epiphany, this debate, and a cracked article is making me feel inspired for some reason.

John Cheese's articles will do that tbh.

On a completely unrelated note:

166908_10150505412527502_542627501_10554323_546672074_n.jpg

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Don't you love epiphanies? I had one as I was waiting in line to get something this past Black Friday. I almost started to cry/laugh hysterically because I found the perfect way to complete my novel. I had been having serious problems thinking of where to go with the final chapter.

Best part of writer's block is getting out of it. I wish I had a talent for writing, but I'll just stick to math and science.

Best part of writer's block is getting out of it. I wish I had a talent for writing, but I'll just stick to math and science.

I am great writing... with ideas. Getting it to communicate articulately is my worst issue by far.

Plus, I usually end up angering people when the subject in question is on my own opinions.

I have a great idea for a novel. I'm just too lazy to use it.

This but too impatient to finish it.

I did just write a poem, for a class. In hindsight, should have thrown in a harpy reference.

That reminds me (strangely), we need to do another harpie rap.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

[bleep] the school system. Every system has its flaws and it just so happens that the system didn't cater to "our" (smart people (aka harpies)) needs. There is no perfect fit, and we shouldn't complain about it. We have colleges and universities out there for us people who want to learn for real. (sorry Armorare I know you are too poor for school)

I blame my parents and school for not taking my desire to go to college seriously. I've been thinking of asking my sister since she actually gives advice that isn't remotely vague, but the fact I am into an art degree is usually when they go "eh, whatever". Really, I guess I should go with some bullshit liberal arts crap degree or something subpar instead making use of something I *know* I am talented in?

Honestly, even if I got good with funds and getting the loans, I am starting to not care anymore since being creative and original is sourly looked down upon. After all, thanks to the Industrial Revolution-era system, having an independent mind will screw your chances at being employed.

I blame my parents and school for not taking my desire to go to college seriously. I've been thinking of asking my sister since she actually gives advice that isn't remotely vague, but the fact I am into an art degree is usually when they go "eh, whatever". Really, I guess I should go with some bullshit liberal arts crap degree or something subpar instead making use of something I *know* I am talented in?

Honestly, even if I got good with funds and getting the loans, I am starting to not care anymore since being creative and original is sourly looked down upon. After all, thanks to the Industrial Revolution-era system, having an independent mind will screw your chances at being employed.

My uncle works as a manager at a FedEx shipping hub, and he is also a painter. It is possible to do something that you love like painting as a side job for fun/money, but you have to be realistic. You can't just live with your parents for the rest of your life. Go to school, major is some bullshit, get a job, and do art on the side.

Implying I should just leave that as a hobby? Perhaps I could...

In reality, I could seek some other thing to learn but I am unsure what else I could think of that wouldn't turn me into someone soulless, which I am not exactly willing to pay.