It's Super Effective!

[hide]

59.jpg

[/hide]

What is that from...

I feel like I can't comment on the school thing, since American schools sound fairly different from Canadian ones. I didn't really put much thought into the public school system either... well, there's the fact that in junior high and maybe high school, mostly chicks get on the honour role...

Kinda coasted through High School. I don't study enough, and some courses I really get bit in the ass. Other courses I can just breeze through.

I'm sposed to be fairly intelligent... but I don't put enough effort into school tbh. Need to study moar....

Idk =/

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

hm I went to a public school until hs. I got to read and sleep in class, the teachers were human, and the kids were strange but i made some good friends, and i did well.

then my mom made me go to a selective, private high school. The teachers were extremely smart and intimidating, but usually nice. The kids were outspoken and almost universally nice, and some were super amazing. At that school I ended up doing pretty terribly.

I graduated with a 2.9 gpa and some failed classes. And I didn't get into any of the colleges I applied to (that was last yearr; I applied again this year). my SAT was 2140, but then I studied for the writing part and got a 2300 the second time.

i always had lots of trouble doing school work and everything, but I always secretly liked the people trying to make school work for the kids, and the kids trying to make school work for them.

If you weren't editorial staff, I might have made some sarcastic comment back at you. :(

How very un-harpy-like of you :twss:

I'm retired ep so I'd have no problem making a comment back ;)

Retired? I thought you were kicked from EP when you were temp banned. :twss:

If you weren't editorial staff, I might have made some sarcastic comment back at you. :(

Forced retirement

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Forced retirement

I was thinking of you as an old person when you said that.

Speaking of which... How many of us harpies have been banned before? I think I'm going to make a running list here.

LTK

Vezon_Dash

Hedgehog

C'mon guys, let's see who else is on this list...

I was 2 week banned for "trolling" H&A with good advice that may or may not but most definitely did insult posters giving bad advice.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Speaking of which... How many of us harpies have been banned before? I think I'm going to make a running list here.

LTK

Vezon_Dash

Hedgehog

C'mon guys, let's see who else is on this list...

I was 2 week banned for "trolling" H&A with good advice that may or may not but most definitely did insult posters giving bad advice.

I got a 3 day ban and I never really knew what it was exactly for. I was told 2 different reasons.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

What some people need to realize is that the efficient way of playing RS, figuring out best exp/h, etc, is actually a huge turn-off to some peoplke. For some people, it takes all the joy out of the game.

Really, with a lot of games, video (game) or not, some people are the type of person who metagames and figures out the best way to do something, whereas some people find that putting that much effort into the game makes it more like work then play. (And depending on the game, might find it unfair - RS example would ancients and claw specs in PVP or something.)

Plus, insulting people just makes mods ban you/

That being said... tipit is not able to regognize H&A trolling. There are probably quite a few people who are successful trolls there, because if they act stupid and ignorat, efficianados start getting angry and offensive and tipit starts banning them.

I actually remember in one thread, I posted a image that said "not sure if trolling or just stupid" because, honestly... The guy was either a moron or a troll. (Imo, he was probably a good troll. Well, that might just be me trying to be optimistic.)

I haven't gotten banned, yet, but I've recieved my share of warnings recently :P

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

What some people need to realize is that the efficient way of playing RS, figuring out best exp/h, etc, is actually a huge turn-off to some peoplke. For some people, it takes all the joy out of the game.

Really, with a lot of games, video (game) or not, some people are the type of person who metagames and figures out the best way to do something, whereas some people find that putting that much effort into the game makes it more like work then play. (And depending on the game, might find it unfair - RS example would ancients and claw specs in PVP or something.)

Plus, insulting people just makes mods ban you/

This.

Even if I wanted to be a metagamer, I am not good with the math and my computer won't let me be an efficiency nut if I wanted to.

After 8 years of Scape, I feel like an old man on the game to think about trying to bother.

I just realised that I started Runescape in 02.... I was 7 years old then. The [Harpy] did I think I was doing?

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

American education? Don't get me started I have HUGE problems with this education system...

American education? Don't get me started I have HUGE problems with this education system...

I would like to see what you think. Really, I am curious on your viewpoints since I pretty much hate myself and this country the more *I* rant.

Pic of my elite clue reward as backround.Makes EVERYONE RAGE

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

ikr

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Got a pack of playing cards from one of my friends already. Dunno about anything else.

Might get my parents to buy a part for my car and pay for the service. Or an iPod.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]