It's Super Effective!

Watched the Doctor Who episode with the black hole yesterday. Pretty intense. Tennant is starting to grow on me as well. icon_love.gif

Yeah, it's a really interesting episode if you can get by the fact only three of the crew members really survived. I think they had an alien to inspire the Satan of all religions just to imply how powerful the Doctor is.

I like how the Doctor is a badass who fixes everything, but he still get scared, doesn't know everything, and thinks he might lose sometimes. As opposed to House who is a god apparently.

I like how the Doctor is a badass who fixes everything, but he still get scared, doesn't know everything, and thinks he might lose sometimes. As opposed to House who is a god apparently.

I actually used to like House until early 2010 to where he got annoying and arrogant despite making terrible screw ups and getting jailed. Worse is that medical dramas are severely inaccurate and lack creativity.

Anyways, finished watching the first episode of Madoka Magica. I think my word for it is something synonymous with tripping on acid. Will watch more of it later.

That moment when the harpy blog goes from it's most active week, to constant 3 hour period between posts.

Oddly bipolar, just like me.

Assuming its genetic since every male on my dad's side has had it. My mom thinks I am.

*scratches head at this topic*

Oh no boys, looks like we got ourselves some fresh meat. Or whatever it is harpies eat.

Harpies eat blackjack.

That's the first thing I saw in your signature.

One post is enough to get harpified.

Now what kind of harpy will Zeno be?

*scratches head at this topic*

Oh no boys, looks like we got ourselves some fresh meat. Or whatever it is harpies eat.

Harpies eat blackjack.

That's the first thing I saw in your signature.

One post is enough to get harpified.

Now what kind of harpy will Zeno be?

christmas/santa harpy

harpycopy.png

fyi, ladies dig the talons

Hot man of the Trickster Pirates.

Nom.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Om.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Anyways, here's the picture of the old watercolor/ink painting I did as a Junior in High School. Because I suck at taking care of things, the color dulled out and it looks like a mess. Since it was meant to be expressive, I can still feel the anger I had when I originally did it (incompetent school "counselor" makes me rage).

ajqn4m.jpg

The paper still feels fuzzy from overdoing the water when I painted it.

Keeping up with this blog is a full time job.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Keeping up with this blog is a full time job.

What's a harpy...?

You. You're a harpie now.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.