It's Super Effective!

you have a pretty reasonable chance of success if you just pray mage and kill him.

alternatively ganodermic has like 50%+ mage absorb or something like that. if you use gano and prayed melee and meleed him with rapier, turm, claws spec, and ovl, i doubt youd even have to pay much attention and youd kill him

you have a pretty reasonable chance of success if you just pray mage and kill him.

alternatively ganodermic has like 50%+ mage absorb or something like that. if you use gano and prayed melee and meleed him with rapier, turm, claws spec, and ovl, i doubt youd even have to pay much attention and youd kill him

I assume you rapidly pray switch if you melee him with claws? Also, I tried to mage him in gano once with range pray on the whole time; it didn't turn out well in both cases I maged.

I assume you rapidly pray switch if you melee him with claws? Also, I tried to mage him in gano once with range pray on the whole time; it didn't turn out well in both cases I maged.

this, i tried doing that today with only magic, but praying magic the whole time

lost all of my brews by the time the healers came out because he kept using his damned magic attack :rolleyes:

then i started prayer swapping and the glitch they "fixed" about his animation being hidden happened to me

Stats[hide]Z_e_n_o.png[/hide]

if you melee him, he melees almost the entire time

also his mage attack is far more common than his range attack

thus the idea of meleeing him with ganodermic on. most of the time you'll take zero damage from the melee hits because of prayer, the few times he does something else will be magic, with you will absorb a lot of, and you can take the range hits. you can also out DPS the healers, or if you unload your claw specs when the healers come, skip that stage entirely

if you melee him, he melees almost the entire time

also his mage attack is far more common than his range attack

thus the idea of meleeing him with ganodermic on. most of the time you'll take zero damage from the melee hits because of prayer, the few times he does something else will be magic, with you will absorb a lot of, and you can take the range hits. you can also out DPS the healers, or if you unload your claw specs when the healers come, skip that stage entirely

Interesting, I didn't know the bit about how you melee him. I may try at him once claws stabilize.

I died on jad today. Had no problem prayer switching. Healers came so I claw specced jad. Didn't even get him to 1/4 hp >.> Then I sat there prayer switching for like forever, waiting for my spec to restore. Eventually I slipped up and died.

why didnt you attack the healers lol

Lol prayer switching. Old method sir.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

No, I just suck

Oh come on, you don't suck that much.

Lying never boosted someones morale. ;)

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

I suck at spelling and understanding what words to use and when.

That and missing an e. :sad:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

I do have one, but I got it when you could deflect jad to death L

Deflecting Jad is the same as attacking Jad, just slower, and without healers (which can be outdpsed)

Try SoA, Gano, Eeks. Dont borther pray swapping, just keep range on. 12 brew Flasks.

EZPZ.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

What pillar?

O.o

O.o

O.o

O.o

O.o

The one that makes it to where NOTHING in the caves can get close to even hurting you. It is like the old Italy Rock, but a lot better since there is only 1 spawn in the entire room where stuff can attack you.

What pillar?

O.o

O.o

O.o

O.o

O.o

The one that makes it to where NOTHING in the caves can get close to even hurting you. It is like the old Italy Rock, but a lot better since there is only 1 spawn in the entire room where stuff can attack you.

Better to do it then before they nerf.