It's Super Effective!

"Sleep is for the weak"

-Obt

L.

Gonna try for Fire cape on my pure tomorrow, But [Harpy] his new attack graphics. Makes it harder than it would havebeen last week.

Oh and inb4oP

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I have a vid of cape on my blog, don't think there is any varity in animations. :unsure:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

I'm really mad at Jagex. Not for the effigies or any of their nerfs.... They don't know how to keep their game up and running without issues. The whole "white screen" thing has been going on for quite some time now, and it only gets worse and laggier when they make graphical updates to certain parts of the world. I don't even have to be in Burthrope to see the massive amounts of lag that it inflicts on my computer.

HAHAHA sleep is overrated. BRB sleeping until 9:30 AM.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

HAHAHA sleep is overrated. BRB sleeping until 9:30 AM.

That moment when I've been having 2am-7am sleeps, not even mad.

Would be better if I could scape. :sad:

In other news, I don't have any lag issues at all, an I finished Skyward Sword Hero Mode( No health recovory aside them potions, bosses have 2x health, you take 2x Damage) last night, it is easy when you know what the boss will do. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

I'm having trouble sleeping tonight. I think there might be something wrong with my dog :( He's been acting weird all night, the only real 'symptom' he has is a runny nose, other than that he's just not being himself. Though I also tend to be very paranoid and overreact when it comes to my pets since they mean so much to me. So I don't know what to do, it's really stressing me out though :/

maybe give your dog some good cuddle time? idk i think asking a vet would be a good idea though

maybe give your dog some good cuddle time? idk i think asking a vet would be a good idea though

Why would cuddling with a vet help?

Why would cuddling with a vet help?

It's relaxing

Haha, ok, I'll call up Dr. Funk and see if he wants to cuddle :P

But the dog does seem better today. He ate when we woke up and played like normal at morning dog park. His nose is still runny, so hopefully it's nothing more than a cold.

[Harpy].

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

More Pokespam.

___Giratina_and_Shaymin____by_PinkAngelChao.png

The [harpie]?

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.