It's Super Effective!

or perhaps its all psychological. it only makes you FEEL more agile and thus you are more willing to attempt higher level actions and since you are more mentally confident, you likewise perform better as well.

@@@@@@@@@

but makes you feel good tho

or perhaps its all psychological. it only makes you FEEL more agile and thus you are more willing to attempt higher level actions and since you are more mentally confident, you likewise perform better as well.

@@@@@@@@@

So, if I make a pie in RS, and convince myself the pie will permanently boost my stats to ovl levels, am I a god?

inb4 99 cooking > 99 herblore

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

<3 alg

@@@@@@@@@

So, if I make a pie in RS, and convince myself the pie will permanently boost my stats to ovl levels, am I a god?

inb4 99 cooking > 99 herblore

no but the pie must taste good and may not be a lie

Volleyball, my spring sport. I'm more tired from the workout than anything else. It also doesn't help that I did shoulders today and I swing with those to hit.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Yawn. My blog just got 666 posts.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

And... I hae a broken wrist. [Harpy] Ice.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

what sport ltk?

Sex

>Sex for sport

>2012 Olympics

>London

Going for the gold apparently.

Also, focusing on my own blog more. Sorry, but don't expect me around on this one much.

That's stone cold, B.

All the Doctor Who and Amusement park access you can enjoy though.

This thread is boring.

/boring thread.

Asking Doctor Who Who he is is weird, just like asking a masked man "who he is" is weird, cuz what he is is a man in a mask.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

This thread is boring.

/boring thread.

Asking Doctor Who Who he is is weird, just like asking a masked man "who he is" is weird, cuz what he is is a man in a mask.

but if i who the who then can i mask the man who is weirdly asking for a doctor in a man???

This thread is boring.

/boring thread.

but if i who the who then can i mask the man who is weirdly asking for a doctor in a man???

Maybe.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

This thread is boring.

/boring thread.

Maybe.

ic

This thread is boring.

/boring thread.

That was a strange abortion of V for Vendetta and Doctor Who

hzvjpwS.gif

This thread is boring.

/boring thread.

That was a strange abortion of V for Vendetta and Doctor Who

What if Dr Who is wearing a mask?

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.