It's Super Effective!

It is *never* too racist if it is funny.

Gogo! I need to do some dg for my cxbow, drop me a pm whenever.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Like 1am here, and need to work tomorrow morning, but I think you're US, so just pm me on tif/ post here when you can go on, sleep > rs atm.

Gnight

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Zaaps is a nub.

Lern2CompCape.

Owait.

Kiln.

:twss:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

That last scene had such a rapey tone to it.

The dark room, full of masked men, and the main antagonist's way of holding Korra and giving that speech to psychologically wreck her? To be honest, it disturbs me they can still continue making him more and more terrifying when he already is kicking Ozai's ass in nightmare fueling.

That last scene had such a rapey tone to it.

The dark room, full of masked men, and the main antagonist's way of holding Korra and giving that speech to psychologically wreck her? To be honest, it disturbs me they can still continue making him more and more terrifying when he already is kicking Ozai's ass in nightmare fueling.

I can imagine disturbed mothers calling in and saying how inappropriate this episode was. Compared to ATLA's lighthearted feel, LoK has much more mature topics and it's far more political.

harpycopy.png

fyi, ladies dig the talons

Hot man of the Trickster Pirates.

So if I want to watch this, ATLA must come first? Brb 99rc over summer.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

No, LoK is a spinoff series. So far it hasn't included any ATLA references aside from this episode's flashback.

harpycopy.png

I'm hosting a TMHT event in an hour, so maybe not today. :/ Should be free tomorrow, but revision's a [Harpy].

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

You can still attend the event though. ;)

Team Ambler GOGOGO.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

I can imagine disturbed mothers calling in and saying how inappropriate this episode was. Compared to ATLA's lighthearted feel, LoK has much more mature topics and it's far more political.

It's surprisingly dark for a Saturday morning kid's show. Did ATLA ever have moments like that?

No, LoK is a spinoff series. So far it hasn't included any ATLA references aside from this episode's flashback.

Hasn't included? It has used a ton of references to the past series from its gags to specifics. I think you missed a spot check.

Alg, the darkest I can think of were the finales, but that has nothing on fighting chi-blockers in the dark, and worse how their eyes were lit up.

Oh, won't be on tomorrow because I am seeing Pirates! Band of Misfits. David Tennant is voicing one of the characters. :thumbup:

Hasn't included? It has used a ton of references to the past series from its gags to specifics. I think you missed a spot check.

Alg, the darkest I can think of were the finales, but that has nothing on fighting chi-blockers in the dark, and worse how their eyes were lit up.

Oh, won't be on tomorrow because I am seeing Pirates! Band of Misfits. David Tennant is voicing one of the characters. :thumbup:

Well no major references that add to the plot. Ambler can watch LoK without having seen ATLA and not miss a lot imo.

harpycopy.png

Well no major references that add to the plot. Ambler can watch LoK without having seen ATLA and not miss a lot imo.

But it wouldn't be as enjoyable.

Just did a dungeon where the guy with all of the highest skills leave.... We had to pot EVERY GOD DAMN SKILL DOOR. We even had to get the cooked eels from one room to use in another room because we couldn't cook the ones in that room.