It's Super Effective!

I agree with Zaaps there.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Those seem to be pretty tame compared to some of the stuff he could have chosen.

This is also true.

14 exp till 99 Firemaking! I'm just waiting on my room mate to finish the dung that he's in so we can party.

I have waited 5 years to this moment, and it is finally here. I can officially quit Runescape in peace whenever I want, knowing that I achieved my one and only goal in the game.

Also, I'm nostalging over the tracks "Castle Wars" and "Ready for Battle." Also nostalging over the song "Starchild" by Wintersun.

14 exp till 99 Firemaking! I'm just waiting on my room mate to finish the dung that he's in so we can party.

I have waited 5 years to this moment, and it is finally here. I can officially quit Runescape in peace whenever I want, knowing that I achieved my one and only goal in the game.

Also, I'm nostalging over the tracks "Castle Wars" and "Ready for Battle." Also nostalging over the song "Starchild" by Wintersun.

vezonnnnnn you never added meeeee

or maybe you did idk but i never see you on D:

vezon: ik you typically do ubers but jw what you thought

what if you do a rain/sand combo team by running a rain dance + damp rock tyranitar? most swift swimmer counters are beaten by most sand teams, correct? it would then be feasible to use kingdra and kabutops or something in tandem with sand sweepers like landorus

I was thinking 252 hp, 200 sp def, 56 def with a careful nature. really stacking that special defense since thats usually the attacks it gonna take anyways.

any experience with dual weather before? typically when i tried it, it was extremely mediocre in the sense that you never really had the advantage. but i think part of that was the fact that you needed politoed AND tyranitar (or whatever your combo was), whereas doing this you can just run tyranitar and free up a vital spot.

omg gratz vezzyyyy@@@@@@@@@@

GRATZ ON 99 FM VEZON @@@

I feel the need to watch MLP, but I feel the fanbase is worse than I last checked.

Then again, I'm just bored and feel the need to be annoying again, but in a good way.

[bleep] the fanbase. I've heard a lot of bad things about the fan base from people who like MLP. If you like the show, just watch it and [bleep] the fanbase.

Unless by watch you mean deal with the fanbase in some way...?

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

The show is shit and the fanbase is even shitter.

But I did enjoy Season one and a good bit of Season 2.

And this bit in Homestuck is partially shows an explanation about why I originally watched the show.

@Squab: With such an abhorrent fanbase in terms of personality, I have nobody to actually discuss the show's plot and characters with. The only exception is certain manga and anime where I would like to avoid even my anime-fanatic friends.