It's Super Effective!

Boxing simulator I wrote for lols below:

[hide=Some code]

#Ambler3
#Boxing Simulator

import random

print('This program simulates a runescape box for you, simply enter the player names!')
print('This assumes both characters are maxed melee stats, and no switches are missed')

name1 = input('Please enter Player1s name: ')
name2 = input('Please enter Player2s name: ')

name1health = int(990)
name2health = int(990)
while True:
   name1attack = random.randint(0,102)
   name2defense = random.randint(0,102)
   if name1attack > name2defense:
    name2damage = random.randint(1,112)
    name2health = name2health - name2damage
    print(name1, 'dealt', name2damage, 'damage to', name2)
    print(name2, 'has', name2health, 'remaining')
    if name2health <= 0:
	    print(name2, 'died', name1, 'wins!')
	    break
   elif name1attack < name2defense:
    print(name1, 'missed!')
   name2attack = random.randint(0,102)
   name1defense = random.randint(0,102)
   if name2attack > name1defense:
    name1damage = random.randint(1,112)
    name1health = name1health - name1damage
    print(name2, 'dealt', name1damage, 'damage to', name1)
    print(name1, 'has', name1health, 'remaining')
    if name1health <= 0:
	    print(name1, 'died', name2, 'wins!')
	    break
   elif name2attack < name1defense:
    print(name2, 'missed!')

Boxing simulator I just wrote, runs in Python 3.2 :)

[/hide]

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

also great firered mod for whoever wants to play it. its actually very challenging, gave up going nuzlocke on it for the time being.

better question is who is awake

I'm awake.

Also, random thought. People hate "elitists" (for lack of a better phrase) because they're like Simon Cowell. They're smart, they know what they're talking about, they say the truth, but they say it bluntly. No effort is put in to soften the blow and/or find a nicer way to tell people they're wrong.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I sometimes try and soften it up, but then again I'm not really a pure elitist either. My situation doesn't really qualify me for it.

• Like 1

Also, should I get dodging death or insta kill dart from the rewards thing? Planning to use it to get kiln cape.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Btw, what was this about how I can redo dragon slayer? Slightly interested in that. Or maybe I did it and it wasn't memorable.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Jagex should give us the option to re-do quests if we want. (we wouldn't get the rewards again, but that's cool) There are several that I did a few years back that I just powered through and didn't really read the dialogue that I want to redo. (I'm looking at you DT)

Make a trial account and redo them!

I got to really appreciate Priest in Peril and the new Vampire Slayer when I did em. Lots of the 2004-2005 P2P quests have quite a style of their own, too.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Re: Roleplaying a harpy (Since I don't want to spam general discussion):

http://www.d20pfsrd....races/arg-strix

Barrel plan.

We should all drop by down in Forum Games and troll the place. Who's in?

One: You can't troll.

Two: The only one there is Blaze, and that would get you in trouble for prejudice or something.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I sometimes try and soften it up, but then again I'm not really a pure elitist either. My situation doesn't really qualify me for it.

What is this thing called tact and 'softening things up'?

Nex: You forget Dev, Naive, Star (on a random occasion), Alg, Squab, etc.

Also, random thought. People hate "elitists" (for lack of a better phrase) because they're like Simon Cowell. They're smart, they know what they're talking about, they say the truth, but they say it bluntly. No effort is put in to soften the blow and/or find a nicer way to tell people they're wrong.

That's normally not too bad until it crosses the line into personal attacks and failing to acknowledge that they might be wrong. It doesn't help that people might think they're Simon Cowell when they're actually Dr. House (In terms of thinking that their intelligence justifies the transition from "blunt" to "full-blown jackass").

Well, first off, I have watched very little of either show. This disclaimer is important. But in general terms, I don't see that much of a difference. You've got a person being all "I'm right you're wrong" and people don't like that, even if the person is 100% correct. Maybe Dr Housing would make a better term, especially since Cowelling sounds like it has to do with bovines.

Also, as is evident in the last thread, in that nex guide for non-comp capers, it did devolve into personal attacks where the person wasn't able to admit they are wrong >_<

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Speaking of Nex, I'm hosting a TMHT event on saturday. :>

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

err saturday isnt a good day for me tho :x

err saturday isnt a good day for me tho :mad:

TOUGH SHITS

WHY DO SHOTS SHOTS SHOTSHOTSHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTSHOTSHOTS when you can do

Nex NexNexNexNexNexNexNex

i lol'd so hard

we need to make this a song

You make the videos Zaaps, this is your job. :>

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

so you want me to sing

• Like 1

You know what I really miss, guys? Randomly seeing 30-40+ guests that we scare off a few minutes later. It dawned on me that it has been months since such a thing happened.

Also, I think Zaaps would fit in TMHT rather well. Let's draft him! :3

• Like 1