It's Super Effective!

We should play a game of ISE CAH.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

7EGBbxH.jpg

• Like 1

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I have always found TAS really cool.

• Like 1

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Another piece of my barely there childhood ruined.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

She was diagnosed with schizophrenia.

Meredith is very ticklish, espically at her neck.

dafuq?

@Gwyn

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Triple entendre (thanks sleep deprivation):

"[wagon] why did you park in the handicapped spot?"

"Im visually handicapped"

One day you guys will get this and laugh

Triple entendre (thanks sleep deprivation):

"[wagon] why did you park in the handicapped spot?"

"Im visually handicapped"

One day you guys will get this and laugh

I snickered, not quite a laugh though.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Image too big please click

Also Kill la Kill

[hide]5JGT6uQ.jpg[/hide]

• Like 3

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

They'll pay you to take dragon age from them. Seriously. Just take it. Here's 10 bucks. Just get it away from us, omg.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Dragon Age was a good game tho.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

So I told my friend that sexy Mewtwo has an online fetish community, because this is the internet and I'd be surprised if it didn't. I'm not brave enough to try and find out tho.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

I just did something terrible.

Over the last couple of weeks, two cockroaches have been living in my bathroom. I've tried pretty hard to get rid of them, but they're quite elusive. I have to keep my toothbrush and stuff in my bedroom so that the cockroaches don't climb all over them.

Tonight, though, things changed. I went to go brush my teeth before going to bed, and one of the cockroaches was in my sink.

I saw my opportunity and I took it.

I turned on the water and watched the cockroach fight for its life. It tried as hard as it could to stay above water. It crawled onto the plug, where it was above the water line but still away from the rushing water. I pulled the lever to bring the plug down. Its leg got caught. The sink quickly began to fill with water, submerging the insect. In desperation and fear, it ripped off its leg and rose to the surface.

I raised the plug once again, hoping to set my trap again. The cockroach returned to its perch on the plug. This time I pulled the plug down even more quickly than last time. Its antenna got stuck. As the sink began to fill, the cockroach floated up, its antenna caught in between the plug and the drain. It floated vertically with its head facing downwards. It was helpless. It tried to fight for a while. It lasted several minutes. Then it flailed around as hard as it could, trying desperately to dislodge its trapped antenna before it ran out of air, to no avail.

There's still one left.

[spoiler=Not for the faint of heart]

56o4QhP.png

• Like 1

I turned on the water and watched the cockroach fight for its life. It tried as hard as it could to stay above water. It crawled onto the plug, where it was above the water line but still away from the rushing water. I pulled the lever to bring the plug down. Its leg got caught. The sink quickly began to fill with water, submerging the insect. In desperation and fear, it ripped off its leg and rose to the surface.

I raised the plug once again, hoping to set my trap again. The cockroach returned to its perch on the plug. This time I pulled the plug down even more quickly than last time. Its antenna got stuck. As the sink began to fill, the cockroach floated up, its antenna caught in between the plug and the drain. It floated vertically with its head facing downwards. It was helpless. It tried to fight for a while. It lasted several minutes. Then it flailed around as hard as it could, trying desperately to dislodge its trapped antenna before it ran out of air, to no avail.

There's still one left.

[spoiler=Not for the faint of heart]

56o4QhP.png

I have the perfect song for this situation.

Now, it may not seem like a fitting song, but it honestly works so well here.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Gave in and finally put an avatar on this thing. Same one I use for my twitter because lazymode

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

wat even

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png