It's Super Effective!

she's literally so bad with technology she doesn't understand ANYTHING. Apparently she doesn't know how to flip radio stations in her car...?

She's like every other dumb girl. They don't know how to use words; "you know I can't really hang tonight//I'm not feeling well blah blah blah"

is it that hard to lie?

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Mere, for hunting draconics what all potions/boosts are the most efficient to use? I'm currently using full witch doctor, arctic bear, and your recommended trap placement. Should I be using scentless, using favor, and warding off commons; or are those a waste of time? I'm currently only level 84, so my exp rates aren't capped yet. So, I can't really tell if I am doing it right.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

she's literally so bad with technology she doesn't understand ANYTHING. Apparently she doesn't know how to flip radio stations in her car...?

She's like every other dumb girl. They don't know how to use words; "you know I can't really hang tonight//I'm not feeling well blah blah blah"

is it that hard to lie?

Are you getting mad at her because she didn't lie or make up an excuse?

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

is it that hard to lie?

Are you getting mad at her because she didn't lie or make up an excuse?

To be honest when you start thinking about things in kind of a 4th dimension then yes. Consider it "thinking outside of the box"

1. If she didn't lie -1

2. If she did make up a lie +1

3. If she said something "in between" +0

cmon bro, am I the only person that thinks like this? This is why my close friend group is so tight. 

max.png 50.png

Honestly, I wish we lived in a world where we could just say "I don't want to hang out with you tonight" and call it a [bleep]ing day. In the long run, I'd rather deal with someone who's upfront about it.

Also I don't see why you're so upset when, from what I recall, your response was an hour late. Imho, you're the cause of your anger, not her.

• Like 3

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Mere, for hunting draconics what all potions/boosts are the most efficient to use? I'm currently using full witch doctor, arctic bear, and your recommended trap placement. Should I be using scentless, using favor, and warding off commons; or are those a waste of time? I'm currently only level 84, so my exp rates aren't capped yet. So, I can't really tell if I am doing it right.

Favors

Favors

<3

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Honestly, I wish we lived in a world where we could just say "I don't want to hang out with you tonight" and call it a [bleep]ing day. In the long run, I'd rather deal with someone who's upfront about it.

Also I don't see why you're so upset when, from what I recall, your response was an hour late. Imho, you're the cause of your anger, not her.

I was at a comedy club and I responded. If anyone in here has verizon has a carrier you'll know my pain, hopefully. Constantly, I'll send messages and they just won't go through; even with plenty of cell service. There's no reason for it to happen. I have no idea why it happens. It isn't my phone as far as I can tell. I don't have any weird glitches or problems.

After the show I checked my phone and saw it didn't go through. Regardless, I was still an hour late but she already knew of my phone problems.

max.png 50.png

I was at a comedy club and I responded. If anyone in here has verizon has a carrier you'll know my pain, hopefully. Constantly, I'll send messages and they just won't go through; even with plenty of cell service. There's no reason for it to happen. I have no idea why it happens. It isn't my phone as far as I can tell. I don't have any weird glitches or problems.

After the show I checked my phone and saw it didn't go through. Regardless, I was still an hour late but she already knew of my phone problems.

Her knowing that your phone has problems doesn't change the fact that, from her perspective, your reply came an hour late. What, is she supposed to call you after 5 minutes if you don't respond in case your phone doesn't send a message?

-> text asking for help

-> no answer

-> 15 minutes later no answer

-> it's been 15 minutes so I'ma start googling this now

-> actually internet has FB and things

-> half an hour later

-> okay I'll actually google this now

-> 20 minutes later (50 minutes from when text was sent)

-> here's my answer!

-> hour after text is sent

-> hey I can come over and help if you want

• Like 3

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

68a1bebfa3.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

recommended trap placement.

I need to know this. Going to have to grind out 99 hunter soon. ;_;

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

How far away from Runescape I must be to immediately think of extremely convincing crossdressers first instead of the skill reading that line?

Also, found some birthday cake flavored M&M's earlier today. Don't buy them because they taste like crap.

• Like 1

I need to know this. Going to have to grind out 99 hunter soon. ;_;

Xxx

Xx

I kinda want to get back into Runescape but Membership is way too expensive

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

If you plan on playing a lot, you can just pay 6-7m bi-weekly for membership.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

If you plan on playing a lot, you can just pay 6-7m bi-weekly for membership.

How do I make 6-7m bi-weekly

The most money I've ever had is the 10m from Christmas Cow

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Well..... what do your stats look like?

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Yeah, I goofed. I mean every other week.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Her knowing that your phone has problems doesn't change the fact that, from her perspective, your reply came an hour late. What, is she supposed to call you after 5 minutes if you don't respond in case your phone doesn't send a message?

-> text asking for help

-> no answer

-> 15 minutes later no answer

-> it's been 15 minutes so I'ma start googling this now

-> actually internet has FB and things

-> half an hour later

-> okay I'll actually google this now

-> 20 minutes later (50 minutes from when text was sent)

-> here's my answer!

-> hour after text is sent

-> hey I can come over and help if you want

Even if my message did go through on time, what would the difference be? Every time something is supposed to happen I feel like I need to grab a pickaxe and a spelunker helmet so I can get information.

> when is the prom

>> idk

> where is prom

>> idk

etc etc

So ultimately, what difference does it make? :(

max.png 50.png