It's Super Effective!

Why I play Warframe:
iyJaQS8.jpg?1

• Like 1

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Fun day, hit 75% winrate on SSB4 online, and this arrived:

V2eev9h.jpg

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I was considering that one, but it's pretty much double the price for an optional wireless version with rainbow abilities... Not really worth it currently.

The Chroma keyboards on the other hand...

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Maybe I'm thinking of a different one then...

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Apparently there's a lot of people who like both?

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Yeah definitely.

In unrelated news, do you want to buy a 3D printer? Yes. Of course you do.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/826799607/ibox-nano-worlds-smallest-least-expensive-3d-print

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

You know, considering the usability problems with 2d printers that we *still* have, it seems like we're a long way off from mass-produced 3d printers. But maybe not.

• Like 1

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Like what, exactly? And I'm sure some printers, and probably brands of printers, have significant recurring issues; but what sort of useability problems are common for all mass-produced 2d printers?

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

I've just never used a printer which didn't have errors installing, printer heads dying in unfathomable ways, connectivity issues, or bad user interface design. Most of them have had multiple. I mean, I'm sure there exists one out there that doesn't have these problems, but I've never seen it.

But I guess that's neither here nor there for 3d printers' popularity.

I've just never used a printer which didn't have errors installing, printer heads dying in unfathomable ways, connectivity issues, or bad user interface design. Most of them have had multiple. I mean, I'm sure there exists one out there that doesn't have these problems, but I've never seen it.

Printers aren't bad because we don't know how to fix them, though. They suck because no one really cares that they suck. We kinda just deal with it.

Most of those have nothing to do with printers themselves tho. Bad UI and trouble installing are programming problems that could probably occur in any sort of programming or software development.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Yeah, but those problems seem particularly prevalent in printers. More so than in, say, TVs, which are more complex and seem more prone to problems than a printer. Sure you *can* design a TV which is awful to install and has a terrible UI, but for the most part, they're easy to set up. Just plug in all the things you need to the back of the TV and plug it in and it's good to go, with very few problems down the road.

Printers aren't bad because we don't know how to fix them, though. They suck because no one really cares that they suck. We kinda just deal with it.

This is very true.

• Like 1

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Harpy #6 to max. Eat your heart out Ambler.

8f468db440.png

• Like 3

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

=O Someone here who still plays RS!

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

=O Someone here who still plays RS!

Sadly.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

I'll max, get Post-Max-Syndrome and then quit because I should probably have Windows soon so yay different games.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]