It's Super Effective!

I knew she couldn't really live without LOTPW to heckle

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

One of the kittens peed basically straight blood :(

I took him into the emergency vet and gave me some anti-inflammatory's and some of their specialized cat food for cats with urine stress.  But it's basically a waiting game for the next couple of days in hopes that the blood lessens and no blockages form.

In other news, I think I have lazy eye.

I've known for years, since I was a young kid (maybe?) that I saw better with my right eye then my left. I never really paid it any attention till today when I did my learner's permit, and then got a small eye exam where not being able to see well with my left eye became relevant.

So apparently I have bad depth perception.

• Like 1

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

It's one of the things they test for when you get eye examinations in school, and presumably when you go into the eye doctor, since they test each eye separately as well as together. Quick googling suggests that you can't develop it when you're an adult, it's a result of how your eyes develop when you're a kid. If you have been to the eye doctor since you were about 13-15, you're probably okay. 13-15 is a guess, but it seems like a conservative one to me. It's when your vision is fully developed and your eyes are fully trained that it is cemented that you have it.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I don't recall getting an eye examination in school. Pretty sure I got one at one point, but doubtful it was after the age of 10.

• Like 1

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

I got them every year in elementary, plus a couple times after that. I don't really remember getting them, I only know I did because there was a fitness sheet that had records for me, including my eye sight, which I got to watch recede from 40/20 to 20/20 over the first few years of school.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I don't recall getting an eye examination in school. Pretty sure I got one at one point, but doubtful it was after the age of 10.

Do you wear glasses?

No. Up until the quick eye exam I had for my learners permit, I thought I saw perfectly fine. I mean, slightly in denial because hey I know I see better with my right eye then my left, but with both eyes open I haven't had trouble seeing.

(Okay except when I got diagnosed with diabetes and the change in blood sugar made me need glasses for a month, but that's just a common side effect of getting diagnosed with diabetes.)

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Meanwhile in Smash Bros 3DS, can someone please tell me how this counted as me winning? :blink:

http://gfycat.com/SimpleAdmiredBengaltiger

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Meanwhile in Smash Bros 3DS, can someone please tell me how this counted as me winning? :blink:

http://gfycat.com/SimpleAdmiredBengaltiger

They might count purposeful suicides for a kill as you winning. Like with Bowser's grab in brawl, if you jumped off with an opponent, you would both die at the same time. In competitive, that was a win for bowser. So maybe Sakuri implemented that.

Normally goes to sudden death if you die the same frame, but idk. Kinda surprising and I'm not complaining.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

I took him into the emergency vet and gave me some anti-inflammatory's and some of their specialized cat food for cats with urine stress.  But it's basically a waiting game for the next couple of days in hopes that the blood lessens and no blockages form.

Not to sound pessimistic but your vet bill will be horrible compared to the blood problem

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Oh god, that sounds awful. Hope your kitten is okay.

They weren't entirely sure what the problem was.  He's around the right age that male cats tend to get crystals and other urinary problems.  But it could also be because I had to temporarily switch him from raw food to kibble due to bacterial issues he was having and the change in pH could have messed up him.  Either way they gave him some Metacam for pain/inflammation and put him on their special 'urinary stress' cat food.  They checked what little urine he had in him and said they could not see any crystals just a lot of blood :(  He had blood in his pee for the following two days but then it fully cleared up.  There also hasn't been any changes in his activity level or appetite, so I'm hoping he is good.

He goes in for a follow up with our regular vet next week but odds are he will have to be on that vet food for life.  Which sucks since the food sold at the vet is some of the worst quality food you can feed a pet, but since it has the medication in it, it's necessary for now.  I'll have to do some research to see if it is likely I can make the switch back to raw since I've added additional cranberry supplements to his diet.

Not to sound pessimistic but your vet bill will be horrible compared to the blood problem

They had to do one test on his urine to see if he had crystals and I had to pay for the new food and medication and it was at emergency rates, but it only came to about $320.

And to be perfectly honest it really wouldn't matter what it had cost, I would have been willing to pay it.  The poor cats have been through so much and I don't think I could handle losing two cats in one year :(

tumblr_ne5zg8N4Tw1s1kg01o1_500.jpg

I found a picture of my old puppy in my emails the other day, and got really sad.

In order to balance out the sad, everyone watch this video:

Internet upgrade at damn last.

B1REyirIIAAT3vI.png

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

[bleep]

724253965e.png

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”