It's Super Effective!

that yob had it coming to him though!!!!

E: If you vandalised public property pretty extensively you're pretty much in for a caning. There was this other dude who was caned a few years ago for vandalising a public train (but also for trespassing as he had to go to the depot).

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

• Like 2

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I'm sad I missed the bread conversation and I didn't have the chance to bring this up

Jean Valjean x Bread OTP

Yes that is a thing, no I don't remember why I know this

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Pretty much ignore the content in the hide tags.

Life rant ahead, enter at own risk.

I don't know how I live with myself. My life is so [bleep]ed right now. I'm doing a lot of things that I shouldn't be doing, and I'm not doing a lot of things that I should be doing. I'm not where I need to be with God, family, and friends. I feel like im neglecting them all. I hate waking up in the morning and I hate going to bed. I have been having a lot of strange dreams lately about myself, school, and my ex girlfriend. I am scared of the future, so I live shortsightedly. I try to look ahead, but I just get sucked back in to the present or past. Im really indecisive, and i have a hard time sticking with goals or commitments to myself. I just don't have any willpower. I'm just [bleep]ing tired of it all. I'm sorry for attention whoring, but I just really felt the need to put this somewhere I will see it tomorrow.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Don't worry about how you're treating other people. Or at least don't worry about how you're treating other people before you think about how you're treating yourself. You're priority number 1, and everyone else in your life should understand that.

Take some time, make some decisions, and get your life where you want it, then worry about whether you're neglecting other people.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

http://www.reddit.com/r/theXeffect/wiki/index  <-- relevant

Probably the most useful thing I've seen on reddit. Take a look.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I learned so much about Singapore today

4By07Nh.png

Hype.

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

£31.85... (That's apparently $52 for the Americans here)

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Out of interest, what do you guys think of relationships in which you don't live close together? 

Why bother being in a relationship if you're not going to have regular sex

BUT MERE??? WHAT IF HE IS A GOODBOY AND DOESNT WANT TO HAVE SEX UNTIL HES MARRIED???????

• Like 1

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

You just can't have sex, then be separated for a long time and expect it to go well. However, if you never have sex in the first place, it isn't so bad.

f0d6fefb26111f1c7538a3ab5a624f93.gif

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Fair enough I guess.

My roommates had friends over who stayed up until 5 am taking and watching movies and shit. Guess who's awake at 5:23 am? God damn.

Fair enough I guess.

My roommates had friends over who stayed up until 5 am taking and watching movies and shit. Guess who's awake at 5:23 am? God damn.

As a follow up to this, there was about a half dozen of them, and they were up until about 5:30. I was awake until 7, because I got on my phone to post this. :/

Anyway, they went to the zoo today, so everyone was gone. I went out to get food a few minutes ago, and found all of them back in the living room with the football game on, and every single one of them was asleep on the couches. Except for the one that was asleep on the floor because we only have 5 couches and there wasn't enough.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

My current mouse is kinda bad and I need a new one. What to get? Let's say £60 ($100ish) as a max spend, but that's only if it's really nice.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

My current mouse is kinda bad and I need a new one. What to get? Let's say £60 ($100ish) as a max spend, but that's only if it's really nice.

IDk what other games you play but I love my razor naga. Buttons are the side are great for any game where you have more than few keybinds.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]