~!~!~In Need Some Help~!~!~

ArsenicArmy

Well, the time has come. My 16th birthday is on January 19th. But i dont know if i want the car. You see, i have been admiring my friends Xbox360 for quite some time. I cant decide for myself, i need the community of Tip.it's help. Please, give me advice, pros cons, whatever. Just help.

are you serriously debating a car vs Xbox 360?

Get the car man. I'm a huge gamer, and even I would chose that. (well, already have one, but yeah).

Xbox 360 = huge waste.

are you serriously debating a car vs Xbox 360?

Get the car man. I'm a huge gamer, and even I would chose that. (well, already have one, but yeah).

Xbox 360 = huge waste.

Agreed.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

if you have social life.. get a car, if not just go jump off a cliff, with your xb360 in your arms :)

Or, he can get a car and accelerate to the cliff, like on that old movie...where Jimbo jumps off the car just some feet before the car falls! :lol:

The movie name is like Wild youth or something :P

And you gotta agree with me, that would sound much better than a nerd suiciding hugging his videogame :P

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

if you have social life.. get a car, if not just go jump off a cliff, with your xb360 in your arms :)

Or, he can get a car and accelerate to the cliff, like on that old movie...where Jimbo jumps off the car just some feet before the car falls! :lol:

The movie name is like Wild youth or something :P

And you gotta agree with me, that would sound much better than a nerd suiciding hugging his videogame :P

Off topic: Rebel Without a Cause, possibly?

On topic: Coming from someone who is 16 and has a car...GO FOR THE CAR! How is this even a debate. It's just the most amazing thing ever. Make sure your parents pay for gas though.

Well, the time has come. My 16th birthday is on January 19th. But i dont know if i want the car. You see, i have been admiring my friends Xbox360 for quite some time. I cant decide for myself, i need the community of Tip.it's help. Please, give me advice, pros cons, whatever. Just help.

I'm probably going to be the only one here that says it; you don't necessarily have to own a car. I live in a metro area and can get pretty much anywhere with public transport (I've only driven about 15 minutes and got bored with it).

Before deciding to get a car weigh your needs for it, since maintenance (petrol, 3rd party insurance, yearly registration and repairs) could add up to huge amounts quickly (especially for old cars).

As a bonus, the few times you do need to walk somewhere, (like your friend lives on a cliff 40 minutes away from the train station) you can get some good exercise without sacrificing too much out of your schedule.

If I were given the choice in my situation it would definitely be the Xbox 360.

I don't know how much those xboxes are or how much are cars there, but at least I'd choose xbox.

My reasons:

* Either you have to pay a lot more for the car or you'll get some bomb.

* Insurances are expensive

* Gasoline prices

If I was you, I'd work at summer and buy a good car with the cash.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm