Protect from noob ^_^

mario_sunny

If only it was real... :(

protectfromnoob7mz.png

btw I'm working on the 'N' on the screen... looks a little misplaced and weird...

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Heh its hot, i think the n isnt censored over the head of the bloke tho.

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

Something, and not only personal expirience, tells me you got the idea for this right after you had played a game of CW.

Nice fake though, would be better if it were the normal resolution and not all distorted.

no, actually I made this two days before...

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

This post deeply offended me. And strongly hurt my feelings.

Just because we're lvl 7 and need free stuff cuz we're poor, doesn't mean you have the option to go and make fun of us or use a derogatory term such as "nub"

Just think, everyone was poor at a time ok? I just died in the wildy and lost my bronze dagger, then I got hacked and someone stole my tinderbox.

I should make a fakee of "Protect from Prejudice" kthxbye. pls dunt flame mi

[sig inserted here....in few days]

Just because we're lvl 7 and need free stuff cuz we're poor, doesn't mean you have the option to go and make fun of us or use a derogatory term such as "nub"

Just think, everyone was poor at a time ok? I just died in the wildy and lost my bronze dagger, then I got hacked and someone stole my tinderbox.

there are 2 kinds of noobs. low leveled (beggars) and those who cant behave, armor trimmers, scammers, those who follow you all the time asking for free st00f. i dont agree with princessa :?

carsignatureis3.jpg

[http://woopidoo2.deviantart.com]

[Tip.it Moderator from Dec 10, 2006 to 03 Sep, 2008]

there are 2 kinds of noobs. low leveled (beggars) and those who cant behave, armor trimmers, scammers, those who follow you all the time asking for free st00f. i dont agree with princessa :?

EXACTLY! A am refering to the "noobs" as in the begger scammer noobs... not the poor cant-make-any money noobs... hope that didn't confuse you pricessa :?

dangsig.png

Lol I was joking! :P

ya seriousy am i the ony one who can smell an ironic sandwitch?

Sand*itch lol always makes me get chocolate bar, I have no experience with an ironic sandwitch.

Hah,

Ian

lambosig1.png