Sandwitch Lady STOPS autoers

Dilts36

Ok. So we call know autoers Are getting to be a problem even in RS2. so anyways i spend a vast amount of time at the fishing guild and for the love of god there always is alot of lvl 1-20's they never ever say a word. So anyways im thinking.. Dam Autoers Make the shark prices go down and hard to sell cooked, and this sanwitch LadyPops up, and then the autoers disipears! Then Like 2-3 more Autoers disipeared!! i was really excited because there stupid autoing Doesnt have "the sandwitch" lady in there program :-D

Tell me what YOU think of this.

sry if i spelled stuff bads. lol

mysig11sv5.png

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like a continuous war. Soon enough the autoer people will just update their program so people can keep autoing, then jagex will come out with new random events, and the cycle keeps going on and on.

its a bit of a challenge to design a program that while figure out #'s and letters and then pick that thing i totally forgot what it was called, but its not impossible. any 2-3 year advanced visual basic programmer should be able to at least attempt it.

because there stupid autoing Doesnt have "the sandwitch" lady in there program :-Dl

Yet.

Fortunatly this random even it a lot harder to circumvent than other randoms. With randoms like trolls, they have a detector that can detect the "Fishies be mine, Leave dem Fishies!" line which triggers the program to run to a safe place then come back and revert back to the original programming. With this, however, you must listen to which sandwhich the lady asks you to take and then pick it out of the basket. This would prove difficult. But not as difficult as a mysterious box i assume.

so in other words, if ppl keep saying "fishies be mine! Leave dem fishies!!" we could interupt the autoers? hmmmm.....

or "AAARRRGGGHHH!! Flee human!!" for golems....

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

Jagex should probably consider removing some older random events if they keep making more and the autoers keep adapting to them. Also I hear the autolog time has drastically decreased. I mean, come on... We don't got enough time to even entertain ourselves while we are doing stuff. (I like going to *site I shouldn't lead people to* while I fish/WC since it's so god dang boring).

Ok. So we call know autoers Are getting to be a problem even in RS2. so anyways i spend a vast amount of time at the fishing guild and for the love of god there always is alot of lvl 1-20's they never ever say a word. So anyways im thinking.. Dam Autoers Make the shark prices go down and hard to sell cooked, and this sanwitch LadyPops up, and then the autoers disipears! Then Like 2-3 more Autoers disipeared!! i was really excited because there stupid autoing Doesnt have "the sandwitch" lady in there program :-D

HAHAAH, yeah right...stop them...gl..they all ready have fixed this problem!! HAAHAHAH

(No sarcastic)

Seems like a continuous war. Soon enough the autoer people will just update their program so people can keep autoing, then jagex will come out with new random events, and the cycle keeps going on and on.

I hope not, too many as it is...im scared..very scared..

They should just tackle autoers head on.

sig1zs0.jpg

De_Pk - Level 117 - Banned September 30th '06.

Yes you are right... and most of these other dude who replyed are also right.... but hey it looks good so far!

im just afriad that jagex will come out with an auto ban random :shock:

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

I hope not, too many as it is...im scared..very scared..

They should just tackle autoers head on.

Buddy, that aint gonna happen. They cnat just spend every minute of the day making sure there are no autoers. Theya re doing this in hopes of making it to hard for auters. I think instead of just adding new random events every month, they should also make curent ones diffrent, or harder.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Jagex should probably consider removing some older random events if they keep making more and the autoers keep adapting to them. Also I hear the autolog time has drastically decreased. I mean, come on... We don't got enough time to even entertain ourselves while we are doing stuff. (I like going to *site I shouldn't lead people to* while I fish/WC since it's so god dang boring).

i think they do. as far as i know, the freaky forester and drill demon havent been heard of in months (confirm, anyone?). the random events only need a bit of tweaking from time to time. like instead of the dwarf saying the same thing everytime, make hime say some different things randomly. also, more occurances of the insect event or similar undetectable things that attack you. maybe higher level muggers, or a silent evil chicken.

also, the events that exists now, like the stange box from the mom, are very good random events that require user attention and cannot be handled by bots. in a way the random events are pretty clever, but not good enough

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

X31x3 Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:27 pm Post subject: Re: Sandwitch Lady STOPS autoers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dilts36 wrote:

Ok. So we call know autoers Are getting to be a problem even in RS2. so anyways i spend a vast amount of time at the fishing guild and for the love of god there always is alot of lvl 1-20's they never ever say a word. So anyways im thinking.. Dam Autoers Make the shark prices go down and hard to sell cooked, and this sanwitch LadyPops up, and then the autoers disipears! Then Like 2-3 more Autoers disipeared!! i was really excited because there stupid autoing Doesnt have "the sandwitch" lady in there program

HAHAAH, yeah right...stop them...gl..they all ready have fixed this problem!! HAAHAHAH

(No sarcastic)

do me a favor go kill yourself.

mysig11sv5.png

ok thing is that random events ignore chat off option. try it yourself, when chat if off u can't see other ppl talking but u still can see random event talking, and this is basic step that autoers use to detect random even't, there is no other way to detect one, since random's don't trade you, they just appear. if jagex makes randoms which will say according to rules or chat option, autoers will have terible time to adjust. well prorlly they will sometime latter, but imagine troll shwoing up and silently killing autoers while he has no idea whast going on.

PS isn't that lame bot writen in java and not in visual basic?

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

Truely, your correct. but i still think that there getting slowed down alot. bc the first time i didnt know i had to pick a Certin sanwitch... lol oops. :)

Same here -_-. Bleh... She got me when I was collecting herbs. I wasn't teleported too far from a bank though.

x_exdeath_x.png

Offering 91 and 93 herblore assists. PM me in game.

but.. how common is the sw lady? like drunk dwarf?

and if you ignore a mom or ginie youll get teleported too... and youll be death when a drunk dwarf, evil chick etc pops up...

and im not believing that they are more than just click recorder... im not believing in anti-rondom events programs...

~JWRM22~

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

X31x3 Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:27 pm Post subject: Re: Sandwitch Lady STOPS autoers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dilts36 wrote:

Ok. So we call know autoers Are getting to be a problem even in RS2. so anyways i spend a vast amount of time at the fishing guild and for the love of god there always is alot of lvl 1-20's they never ever say a word. So anyways im thinking.. Dam Autoers Make the shark prices go down and hard to sell cooked, and this sanwitch LadyPops up, and then the autoers disipears! Then Like 2-3 more Autoers disipeared!! i was really excited because there stupid autoing Doesnt have "the sandwitch" lady in there program

(No sarcastic)

do me a favor go kill yourself.

calm down lol. just relax they will do something about it later.