Ring of wealth worth it?

edard

It might help you break even more easily, but wearing it is by no means a guarantee of a visage. I'm assuming you're doing this for mage exp? I would not sacrifice anything that could help you boost your damage rate.

hzvjpwS.gif

Better than what exactly? Do you have a seers ring (i)? Ferocious ring on a slayer task?

Seers (i) > Ferocious > Seers > RoW > Lunar > Explorer

The rate of actually getting something worthwhile is very small, and the extra magic accuracy will give a noticable advantage.

CNqWHdA.jpg

Better than what exactly? Do you have a seers ring (i)? Ferocious ring on a slayer task?

The rate of actually getting something worthwhile is very small, and the extra magic accuracy will give a noticable advantage.

Not sure on numbers, but I've never seen that ferocious loses out to anything.

Can I get confirmation that seers (i) > ferocious on steels? (Obviously, you'd be in Kuradel's dungeon)

capt%20kevin.png

It won't boost your chances of vissy or d legs/skirt. It still wouldn't hurt though as you're only losing +4 mage bonus and you should be very accurate on them. Just remember that with magic every spell missed is a good deal of GP lost so if you're missing even a little it's worth going for more mage bonus. Most of your profit should come from bones anyways.

Biggest advice I can give gear-wise is to get an arcane stream necklace and make sure to use your highest surge spell. Runes are cheap at the moment. If you dged seriously getting ASN wouldn't take more then a few days but then you have it forever.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Depends on the situation.

In this particular one, the only other ring I would imagine to be of any use would be a seer's ring. +4 magic bonus isn't really that big of a deal. I say go for it, as I'm fairly certain it boosts drops by a notable margin since Jagex fixed it.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

Not sure on numbers, but I've never seen that ferocious loses out to anything.

Can I get confirmation that seers (i) > ferocious on steels? (Obviously, you'd be in Kuradel's dungeon)

Well seers ring provides a massive +8 magical attack bonus and even in otherwise maxed magic armour your accuracy with fire surge on steel dragons is not amazingly accurate. But it does however have huge hits of over 400.

So it's more common 400's or less common 440's.

CNqWHdA.jpg

are you serious? there's noway any accuracy boost could ever beat out ferocious ring boost, you'd have to have extremely low accuracy, stop making [cabbage] up.

Fer>seers i>seers~=RoW

Edit for maths: ferocious ring is +40 to every hit, this means that with an average hit of 182 (fire surge with SoL+ASN, no fer ring), its a 21.9% boost to damage each time you hit, this means, that even at 25% accuracy, its giving you a 5.49% DPS boost, much higher then +8 accuracy will provide.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png