Monsters Agressivity?

Xeamoz

yeah but yuo need to watch iff there's no other player arround

:lol: Any dommarks here? Once someone tried to kill me when I was afk, and i killed them---AFK! :lol: :lol:

Urza. The One. The Legend.

96703366.thumb3.jpeg

I think they lowered monsters agressivity alot. Now most F2P monsters don't attack you unless you're next to them (within 1 square)

It does suck

I am assuming you are P2p...wear a god item other than guthix and stand in the bandit camp. There you go.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Well i think its good for them to be aggresive. Some lightly some hardly.

For example in f2p the moss giants are aggresive at close range. But in the ice caves the warriors will chase from 4 5 maybe even 6 spaces away sometimes more. Balance is the key.

Off topic - Peronix, Im loving your sig! Mind if I nick it? Lets get some kind of a revolution going here!

On topic - Who really cares about the aggressivity of f2p monsters? I mean, you are posting this in p2p, indicationg that you are indeed p2p. Hence, there are countless places where you can go to AFK if you so wish. Let the f2p'ers be bothered about f2p monsters.

On the other hand, I have only recently returned to members, and I have been training a lot in f2p. There are still sufficient places to AFK or get yourself attacked in f2p if that is what you are hell bent on doing.

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

agrresiveness doesnt really matter. You go, you fight, the monster dies. Or you die. either way it doesnt matter whether it goes for you. I think they should be agrresive because you dont want some lvl 3 noob walking right past a dragon thatd just be wrong.

I think ill go play castle wars some more. this is kinda a useless thing to discuss....

wat dose afk mean/?

AFK stands for Away From Keyboard and means that you can read forums, watch tv or do a handstand whilst still training your combat. In order for it to work though it requires the local monsters to be aggressive and attack you for standing near them.

Monsters stop attacking you when you have double their combat level +1, or when you have been in that area for an extended period of time (usually about 15-20 minutes)

I think they lowered monsters agressivity alot. Now most F2P monsters don't attack you unless you're next to them (within 1 square)

It does suck

Maybe your combat lvl is getting high and you need to be more picky about you training.