DG Inquiry

JPMC Mate

Solo Med

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-4mEkPjmlw

How did I do?

NOTE: This is just for me as an individual keying dungeoneer. What I want to know is how would I improve this so I can effectively do larges?

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

started the floor pretty bad. clicking soulbell and stuff at the top, then trying to buy a tk without selling anything first.

after u opened the first door you spent about 5secs outside then reopening the map for whatever reason.

if you're opening the map after every door you're gonna waste a lot of time, esp in a large

after2mins when that map disappeared u hardly looked at it again

had auto retaliate on

crappy piety flashing against skele, then that jelly.

no real point looting that food, seeing as it was a solo med, fork, and you had like a moray+crab+eel anyway

why clear stats? also with stats, i fnd it easier to rightclick pull

didnt really gate stuff

and i dont even know why i'm bothering. every time you've asked for help, we always say the only way to get better in a 5:5 c6 large is to practice them. and you never seem to do so.

I did do a large today. It turned out horribly. 59 min and only 33k xp. And no, it may seem like I'm trolling, but I am a very confused person. It takes a good while for me to learn new things.I can't seem to find any group of people that actually listen. They take FOREVER to reply to my keyer request. However they did share food with me and mgt when I told them, but it took them a good minute before realising it. Half of the people except for my friend didn't even gate anything, even after multiple orders.

How can I expect to get better when people just don't listen right away?

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

I did do a large today. It turned out horribly. 59 min and only 33k xp. And no, it may seem like I'm trolling, but I am a very confused person. It takes a good while for me to learn new things.I can't seem to find any group of people that actually listen. They take FOREVER to reply to my keyer request. However they did share food with me and mgt when I told them, but it took them a good minute before realising it. Half of the people except for my friend didn't even gate anything, even after multiple orders.

Where did you get your team?

If you got your team in 117 or 148 then all the larges there are around 1 hour and you are doing fine.

I was in my friend clan chat, D Squires.

azeem1992.png

The Dungeon I did with them they did rush, but that's true. Idk anywhere else I can practice larges.

azeem1992.png

You're just a little slow. Do larges.

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

You're just a little slow. Do larges.

I would record the larges, but I had enough lag on this video that it would kill me in larges.

azeem1992.png

I play in fixed and still key sub 25s, its not a resizeable problem.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

lol d squires.

i tried a few floors with them, everyone made worldbearers and full gear.

try to meet a few decent ppl and dg with them as much as possible.

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

Also, do your dgs in resizable.

This has nothing to do with it.

He stops to rotate his map, playing in resizable might help him, or it might not, just a suggestion.

I've noticed in re sizable, the end dungeon interface gets blocked by the map/run button often. This might not be a big deal for larges, however, it slows a team(or solo-er) down by quite a bit.

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

lol d squires.

i tried a few floors with them, everyone made worldbearers and full gear.

try to meet a few decent ppl and dg with them as much as possible.

Where would I find such people?

azeem1992.png

My advice to you would be to look for a better clan to join via rs forums.

Hi if you're reading this you are amazing and I love you.

Maybe they'll release a bugless update for April Fools. That'd sure be a joke

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]Congrats, you reached the end!

Now go outside![/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

Tbh there aren't many good clans out there on the rsof.

Here's the situation for the OP:

DGS is out of question because of past issues.

He keeps doing meds instead of larges and always comes up with some kind of excuse as to why ("im shy, bad internet, parents, etc")

He isn't up to the level where capable dgers will add him to dg with him further.

He wants to magically get better and find those people.

That isn't going to work. @Fire, you need to put in the work and practice doing large dungeons no matter how slow they are at first. Don't try to run before you learn to walk. Add people who listens to you as the keyer but don't expect too much out of them, and practice keying with them. You'll get better, host floors with higher reqs, and eventually you'll meet people who are good.

And yes, there are people outside of DGS that aren't afraid of taking deaths, knows how to run paths, etc.

Staurolite.png

Tbh there aren't many good clans out there on the rsof.

Here's the situation for the OP:

DGS is out of question because of past issues.

He keeps doing meds instead of larges and always comes up with some kind of excuse as to why ("im shy, bad internet, parents, etc")

He isn't up to the level where capable dgers will add him to dg with him further.

He wants to magically get better and find those people.

That isn't going to work. @Fire, you need to put in the work and practice doing large dungeons no matter how slow they are at first. Don't try to run before you learn to walk. Add people who listens to you as the keyer but don't expect too much out of them, and practice keying with them. You'll get better, host floors with higher reqs, and eventually you'll meet people who are good.

And yes, there are people outside of DGS that aren't afraid of taking deaths, knows how to run paths, etc.

I have been doing more larges, but the only thing that bothers me is that I can't find anyone of what you described.

By dging...

Ik that. :P

My advice to you would be to look for a better clan to join via rs forums.

I've looked on rsof, but couldn't find anyone good. Any recommendations?

azeem1992.png