Minecraft meets Castle Wars

Hunter_Ghor

castle wars is that big?

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

Just something I've decided to start work on whilst not on RS =]

Dat Castle Wars!

CastleWarsday2.png

GLORIOUS.

Are you going to build the entire arena?

Yes!

Well hopefully. Given enought time and it will be done.

I'm going to finish off the entrance first, think i'll add the bridge in soon. Then I'm either going to start on the main arena or fill out the inside of the entrance with portals, bank chest and a Posty Pete :grin:

Thinking a blog for it might be a good idea, with a new picture each time I add to it. So far its been about 2-3 hours the last 2 days, so me thinks i could actaully get alot more done if i actually go for it.

Hunter_Ghor.png

I've split off your posts from the Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here! thread into its own within the Runescape Media board. Since it's not a screenshot of RS exactly, this board is better suited for this unique creation. :)

hzvjpwS.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very nice, I know I did something like that a few months back, but with the Lumbridge castle. Maybe I still have pictures somewhere. :P

I believe I've seen that somewhere. It was pretty impressive.

On a related note I took a bit of a break in making the rest of CW as I returned to college a few weeks back, but now I have some time on my hands, so the rest will be up in no time :D

Hunter_Ghor.png

Are you going to do the underground parts as well? I want to do something like this in Minecraft as well.

Well since I'm building on a big scale any covered areas get very dark (adequet lighting is hard, if only placed where actual lights occur in rs) although I guess if view'd in full brightness it shouldn't be a problem.

I was not originally planning on building the underground, to be fair it isnt that interessting. Although if I end up finishing everything else then I may do for completionist sake :P

Hunter_Ghor.png

• 2 weeks later...