"Karil's bombing the Middle East" ~Leik - #1 Bad Maxer - 2595/2595

Max Cape Vote!  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which Max Cape Design to go for? (Other choices shall be added if suggested)

• Patriotic Cape - Red, White, Blue.
    • Becca's Cape - Pink, Pink, Pink.
    • Subjugation Cape - Blood Red, Black.
    • Auror's Cape - Green, Pink, Black.
    • Tan's Lannister Cape - Gold and Red.
    • Q's Cape of Redness - Deeper saturation for darker/deeper Red.
    • Kim and Aiel's Sceptical "Ian wont Max" Cape of nothingness.

Went to do JoT straight after doing that :P Kinda screwed up the image at your party, so had to take another ;D

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

So... BXPW... After basically, weeks of pestering people and finally Leik, Oct and myself had built up a group of people who also wanted to DG (Bxp, Fiya, Arttu)... And this is how it ended up for me this time around:

Fi2ID.png

This has to be simply the worst level ever... 8.9m to 119, final prestige and then last 9m exp to go to 120... UGH.

Total exp gain today via Long Bone trade in at start, and then constant DG:

d9SVV.png

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

Formula One season and work time now really... So my RuneScape is going to slow down. Still got a chunk of Dissertation to finish this weekend, and then 2 essays to do for the 29th and 30th of March respectively, and then 2 more essays for 9th and 11th May. So yeah.

Anyways! Great Qualifying it seems for F1 :D McLaren lock out the front row, Lotus car 3rd, Schumi and his Merc in 4th... Red Bull only managing fifth and sixth and Ferrari struggling :thumbsup: I get the feeling this season is going to be good!

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

So I made a platepact with Dan a while back before he maxed.... That if he got a BN/Hex and broke hood that I'd do the same... Little did I know that on the day that he Maxed he'd get a Hex. So we waited til yesterday when I used up all my useful boost and then we plate hunted:

Y3WWP.png

JeRM7.png

GF 120 DG. Probably going to take at least 2X longer now, so meh.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

:thumbsup:

:(

Ah well, least this has put me off DG sufficiently that I'm just going to spend my time working :)

Also this song is in my head....

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Yeh, because you're absolutely going to work and not dg.

Yeh.

:shame:

Why would I want to DG? Plate means 31698461912 deaths and spending millions of GP on Prayer Renewals in the vain hope of the possibility of surviving the floor which'll likely not happen.

So... Why would I want to bother now that my motivation for it has gone? As I said, will probably take 2-3X longer to get 120 anyways and I cba spending that time doing it now that I have work to do...

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Why would I want to DG? Plate means 31698461912 deaths and spending millions of GP on Prayer Renewals in the vain hope of the possibility of surviving the floor which'll likely not happen.

LOL

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

LOL

This again :D plate is fantastic - though you'll find that out for yourself in time :)

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

So... Why would I want to bother now that my motivation for it has gone? As I said, will probably take 2-3X longer to get 120 anyways and I cba spending that time doing it now that I have work to do...

Because it's a sexy cape. And because I need a faux-challenge. And because I'll need someone to troll around with after 120 now that nerd doesnt want my help.

Or, in other words:-

2345106174_3ed5e17664.jpg

In other news:-

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

LOL

This again :D plate is fantastic - though you'll find that out for yourself in time :)

Not if I don't DG :D

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

So I made a platepact with Dan a while back before he maxed.... That if he got a BN/Hex and broke hood that I'd do the same... Little did I know that on the day that he Maxed he'd get a Hex. So we waited til yesterday when I used up all my useful boost and then we plate hunted:

Y3WWP.png

JeRM7.png

GF 120 DG. Probably going to take at least 2X longer now, so meh.

You are full of high octane winnium.

So... I've really kinda gone under the radar for the time being in terms of activity on forums and Rune because of university work as previously mentioned.

For those few of you who care, I've come to say this:

Chaucer essay number one received positive comments from my lecturer when I showed him my draft and when I asked what more I could do to boost the marks up into the firsts he said that there's nothing, so that's done, dusted, and submitted! Now all that's left this term is to nail this intro and conclusion of my Dissertation before dedicating 4 days to each different element of the Cistercian's portfolio (3000 words, 4 different things @ 750 words each).

Also I've been meeting up with/seeing a woman :)

Oh... I did like 1 DG a few days back... Got utterly raped with just plate and ended the DG with 7 deaths... So... GF 120. Not putting up with that.

Anyways... That's about all I can update with really xD

DEUS VULT!!

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

I'll take that plate then! :P

Go get 120 nerdcake!

Nope :( Plate issue, and don't forget 2000 words to finish diss (one week of having my lecturer check it) and then as I said, 4 days spent doing Cistercian's coming up.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

I'll take that plate then! :P

Go get 120 nerdcake!

Nope :( Plate issue, and don't forget 2000 words to finish diss (one week of having my lecturer check it) and then as I said, 4 days spent doing Cistercian's coming up.

Ezkaton has smelly feet. Gerron skype and lets bawsssss

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!