"Karil's bombing the Middle East" ~Leik - #1 Bad Maxer - 2595/2595

Max Cape Vote!  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which Max Cape Design to go for? (Other choices shall be added if suggested)

• Patriotic Cape - Red, White, Blue.
    • Becca's Cape - Pink, Pink, Pink.
    • Subjugation Cape - Blood Red, Black.
    • Auror's Cape - Green, Pink, Black.
    • Tan's Lannister Cape - Gold and Red.
    • Q's Cape of Redness - Deeper saturation for darker/deeper Red.
    • Kim and Aiel's Sceptical "Ian wont Max" Cape of nothingness.

Full Agile. Nice. :thumbup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Congratulations Ezkaton!

That took dedication and great dexterity to get that many lvl's ;)

Good luck on everything else!

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

Hehe I'll get around to replying to all you guys sometime tomorrow/over the week. Kinda had a busy day today and may well have another tomorrow, but Wednesday is free.

At any rate... You guys deserve a story time it seems. It's the same one I posted on Will's blog, but it kinda got absorbed there into the fabric of the blog.

[spoiler=MASSIVE STORY TIME]

Right it's been a while since I last posted on here really methinks :3 Anyways... I have a... Situation...

There's a woman who I've had a massive crush on for about a year and a half now. I'd generally see her out and about on the Open Mic night at the King's Head on Tuesday's and at the Folk Night at the Cmwanne on Thursday's and then around campus whenever. But circumstances have never really allowed for anything to be said or done apart from just hanging out, texting and meeting up at the pubs.

But one thing has kind lead to another... She's a Masters student and is in the second year of her MA which is dissertation year and therefore she hardly needs to be in Lampeter, so she spends most of her time living at home in London. Last term (October to December) she came back to Lampeter and needed a place to stay so I offered that she could crash at mine as I had an air bed and didn't mind sleeping on the floor (because TBH air beds are cool). We met up, went for dinner, and she confessed that she had had a massive crush on me too for the best part of the year and a half and didn't know what I felt, and the fact that she had had a boyfriend during this time didn't help matters in that department. So we head back to mine, and we kiss... And then we end up sleeping together. She then has to go the next day as she's meeting other people and has to go back home, and we figured that it was a one night stand thing (which is against what I really ever do :S).

Anyways... We texted and called and skyped a lot over the past few months and she came back to Lampeter last week. Last Tuesday we met up down the Kings (them Open Mic night lulz) and she came back to mine, things escalated again etc, she stayed over again etc and then went in the morning so I could finish my essay... Finally we met up one last time on Thursday at the Cmwanne, and progressed to the Kings. I decided to call it a night at about 1ish, and told her I was leaving, we walked to the door of the pub hugged, kissed and then hugged again at which point I said "I'll miss you". We then had a quick chat about random things, hugged one last time before I left at which point she said "I love you". Then I said "pardon?" and she, shocked, said "nothing, I didn't say anything...." And we went off.

She's coming back to Lampeter on Sunday and will be until Thursday. We're still texting, and I broached the subject but she avoided it. We may well be going for a meal on Tuesday or Wednesday.... But I don't really know what to do :S Do I broach the subject at dinner, or do she and I just bury that and get on with it?

Problem is she doesn't want to have a long-distance relationship because things can become tense if the other person becomes clingy etc, and she told me herself she would become clingy during it and she can't cope with being that dependent on someone...

Sooooo yeahs.

tl;dr: Girl I've had a crush on for a year and a half has had a crush on me too, we've hooked up a few times, last time she was down she told me she loves me but she can't/wont/doesn't want to do a long-distance relationship.... What do?

OK.... So.... Martha came back to Lampeter last Monday. We met up on the Monday and we kissed and smiled and flirted; however, we mostly spent time with my hallmates. She had actually gone to dinner with someone else because he too liked her, but she didn't like him like that and so just went to let him down nicely and they both ended up coming down to spend time with my corridor. He walked her home, and when I was back in the kitchen I was told to go after her, and not let the woman I like slip out of my arms. So yeahs, one of my friends is the GREATEST wingman ever, and managed to get her to see me for an hour more that night.

We laughed, hugged, kissed and she told me once again that she loved me, at which point I told her, properly, that I love her too. It's been a long time coming and I have actually fallen for her...

So yeahs, we met up shortly on Tuesday, nothing special.

Wednesday - St. Dwynwen's Day - That's Welsh Valentine's Day to you and me - We met up, had hot chocolate in the morning and she came back to mine. We watched a film together and I walked her to her meeting for her Dissertation, and then she came back to mine. Things got heated and stuff happened as per. And then I walked her back to where she was staying.

Then came the text that she felt like she couldn't see me too much anymore, because she can't control herself around me. She loves me and doesn't want to hurt me, but she just hated hooking up with me and then not being able to say yes to a relationship... Needless to say, I was fairly gutted.

Thursday - was her final day in Lampeter until she comes back next month, and so I took her for a meal, got her flowers and chocolates and we had a lovely time. Again the whole love thing came up, and we sat, laughed and ate. Taking stuff back to where she was staying, kissing, hugging, holding hands and we went down the Cmwanne. Near the end of the night she said that she was afraid to hurt me, because more than likely she'll move on faster than I will.... Yet then when we said goodbye at the Kings Head, she told me that she loved me, didn't want to lose that, that she would miss me and that she'd keep in touch like usual, before we finally kissed, embraced and I went back to mine.

Now it's been 3 days and she feels distant and hardly talks at all to me... It might be petty but the number of x's on the ends of texts has decreased and the amount of time she calls me has gone down too.... Then she threw a spanner in the works on Friday night during a call telling me that she loves me...

I just don't know what to do.... One minute she's hot, next she's cold... I feel like I'm just torturing myself waiting for her to text me, or talk to me and I just... Don't know anymore... We're practically in a relationship, yet we're not... She's on and she's off. And I just feel like that I'm the one who's going to be hurt the most out of this situation....

What should I do?

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

IAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN <3: I love you <3:

Fify

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Sooooooooo, I'll get round to all the replies, like I promised I would sometime ago, tomorrow... Seeing as I have a day off...

As for today here's a picture of a level I got:

23r01vk.png

k96dl4.png

13m til 117 which marks the nice mid-point to 120... After that it's the big push.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

duetwithezk.png

<3:

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

dzjkep.png

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Why am I never part of these? :sad:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

:blink: Remind me to avoid your area.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]