"Karil's bombing the Middle East" ~Leik - #1 Bad Maxer - 2595/2595

Max Cape Vote!  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which Max Cape Design to go for? (Other choices shall be added if suggested)

• Patriotic Cape - Red, White, Blue.
    • Becca's Cape - Pink, Pink, Pink.
    • Subjugation Cape - Blood Red, Black.
    • Auror's Cape - Green, Pink, Black.
    • Tan's Lannister Cape - Gold and Red.
    • Q's Cape of Redness - Deeper saturation for darker/deeper Red.
    • Kim and Aiel's Sceptical "Ian wont Max" Cape of nothingness.

• 2 weeks later...

Hehe! Sorry for actually neglecting this thing a fair bit! The past 2 weeks have been manic! Specially with my laptop having to be sent off to the Curry's "knowhow" guys to be fixed (NO MORE LAG@@@@@@@@@@@) so that was me a week without it, then trying to force myself to get my dissertation finished before uni (1 chapter to knock out before back to uni, then intro and conclusion), my Aunty Ros dying (R.I.P.), and trying to sort things for going up north this weekend to visit Octarine again! So yeahs... Sorry to have neglected here!

Anyways! Here's stuff from the past few weeks that I might have missed for you guys:

Quests:

branches.png

rockingout.png

clockworksyringe.png

dealingwithscabaras.png

donoevil.png

saltinthewound.png

Just Blood Runs Deep from a Quest Cape now....

70 Hunt happened after Branches of Darkmeyer:

70hunt.png

So did 71 RC:

71rcs.png

Yays for Rocking Out getting me this:

76agil.png

RotM Ready... Yet it spurred me on to do more Agil... So aiming for 85/90 over the course of the next few days/weeks depending how I feel.

77agility.png

78agility.png

79agility.png

80agil.png

81agil.png

Got a few other levels too:

80mining.png

^ Happy mostly because of Gorg ore for when I get back to DGing after a few more levels etc.

85fletching.png

91craftingm.png

91farming.png

BOW TIES ARE COOL!

bowtiesarecool.png

<3:

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

This blog is officially superior to 'It's Super Effective' and associated harpie blogs. AntiHarpy Flak Gun 2000 at the ready.

Good job :thumbup:.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

going up north this weekend to visit Octarine

WTF YOU'RE BOTH MAHJARRAT?!

majarrat.png

;)

You finally discovered our secret Gwyn :o

33611162563776821614546.jpg

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

going up north this weekend to visit Octarine

WTF YOU'RE BOTH MAHJARRAT?!

majarrat.png

;)

You finally discovered our secret Gwyn :o

33611162563776821614546.jpg

kie_azzandra.png

Better? :D Drazzandra is back with a vengeance D:

Anyway its BXPW TIME!

So I guess it's only me left to head north then for our ritual ;) I shall be making my way up there tomorrow, be assured!

(BTW DAN, YOU'RE A HERO AND I LOVE YOU <3: <3:)

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

• 2 weeks later...

Got this on BXPW when I was up north:

Decided to go on a trip to Saradomin with Octarine as we wanted to spill Icyene blood for the ritual and because currently as it stands the past few BXPW's I've visited him up north and bossing on the last day of BXPW is the law. Anyways! Zil was nice enough to give us her sword... Maul was epic there.... However, as the screeny was taken I ended up on like 200 health due to Ovling with such low health then realising it xD

Prayer Renewels were absolutely amazing there making our Super Prayers absolutely redundent.

IansSaraSword.png

Killed a total of 32 Zils in 3 Ovls, also consider that my Yak died (stupid red texts making me not relise my Yak was dying) and so Octarine did a solo kill to let me pick up the tonne of brews and rests on the floor, and that some of the kills were absolute death.

Also got this:

85agilityw.png

Currently on 150 Laps... Might go back sometime and do the other 100, but I'll get 86 before I get the top and I kinda wana keep the levels to the nearest 5 or 0 (or 9 in over 92/95).

Did this on release day and was really proud of myself:

ritualofthemahjarrat.png

Omnomnom 2 levels from being able to get a CSB - I know I can get one at 70, but I really didn't want to have to rely on people to make me bloods etc for the box, so decided this is at least something in a DG I can do myself... 38k from 76, Frem Hard and Pengs this week will get me 76 :)

75runescrafting.png

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Got this yesterday:

94magea.png

This today:

94rangey.png

Mage/Range Slaying is inefficient FUN

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Eventful day... Mostly actually been sorting my plan (though I kinda just say that to get parents off my back and will probably improvise) for packing tomorrow/Friday to head back to Uni on Saturday. Anyways after packing all my books, DVD's, Games (I swear I have a mini library), my soundsystem, xbox, TV, cutlery and kitchen stuff etc, I have done a bit of RS.

Traded in last weeks pengs as Random Events had got me below 30k to a RC level:

76rc.png

Then went on to get 95 Range... Also yesterday I hit 14M Slayer exp :D

95rangeand14mslay.png

Then onto 95 Mage... WOO for no boost Fire Surge!

95mageb.png

And then because I'm doing Mage/Range Slay (depends on task really) and I hit 95 Mage Abyssals decided to be kind and give me a present:

abyssalhead3.png

That be Ferocious Ring 110 for the bank! Oh and my 3rd Abby Demon head...

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Nice blog, and nice collection of autographs! They're cool to collect (I don't myself though).

Was worth reply due to the fact that our goals and stats at the moment are quite similar. Well 99 smithing (as first 99 level), high herblore, same pray, high herb, quite similar right row and low runecrafting atleast.

Best of luck to you on your goals. Impressive account for a person who started only 3 years ago. I guess. :P

u5zhkTY.gif

Free bump for Mr Ezkaton :) have fun back at uni and driiiiinnnnkkkkk! For now here's a picture from ye olde times(ish)

SymmetricalViolence.png

Also thinking of starting up a blogskep.. I have way too much freetime, and I'm a bit too laggy atm for glacors :(

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

• 1 month later...

Kinda unfortunate this thing is dying, but alas so have I the past few weeks... Them diseased freshers decided to pass around their flu which has left me with a bout of bronchitis (which I have anti-biotics for though ATM).... Also my history work has kinda eaten up my time :( Having to finish my dissertation then several essays in. Anyways, hai all <3:

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

• 2 weeks later...

Been a while since I posted, but not much has really happened... Dissertation has been going, just got a few more paragraphs to write before I'm done and then I have essays to do... Only real interesting Rune related thing is this:

666slayer.png

:ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Uh oh! You're cursed now, dude. :P

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...