Investigating the Wise Old Man

KCHughes

i really doubt this but all this kickin in the bed, suspicous tinderbox, banished NPC elfinlocks, also that demon under the bed may be a slight little part in a future quest about WOM.. but atleast a requirement would be 2 complete swan song.

The suspicious tinderbox is probably just there for all those little guys who lose their tinderbox.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really doubt this but all this kickin in the bed, suspicous tinderbox, banished NPC elfinlocks, also that demon under the bed may be a slight little part in a future quest about WOM.. but atleast a requirement would be 2 complete swan song.

The suspicious tinderbox is probably just there for all those little guys who lose their tinderbox.

Yeah, but if you find enough tinderboxes your character says, "OK, this is weird..." or something to that extent. What would a geezer like him want with an infinite supply of tinderboxes? I don't think he makes many bonfires. He really needs to just move into Draynor Manor if he's so fed up with people. He could team up with Count Draynor and terrorize people all he wants.

the russians are the best! Hands down!
Womzoomed-1.gif

• 4 weeks later...

ok i may be completely off on this, but if u search the bookcases and find the strange book, there is "Graphical solution of mathematical problems" and it only gives the equation "X + 3Y = 5" or y = 1/3x +5/3. maybe if u graph this line it may help.

and if u read the readers comments, he doesn't really like the wizards at the wizards tower because they won't give him runes.

Another thing, that is off topic, is that it may be related to the penguins dressed up as a sheep. Maybe it was summoned because i haven't seen any penguins anywhere else

Also maybe he has some connection to the mysterious old man in the random event

[Edit] Can someone translate from Latin to English "vidi volui mihi est" for me cause its in the readers notes and i recognize "est" meaning "is" in Latin

RSN:Dark_Arcane5 P.S. if anyone knows an easy way to get up hunter from level 1-25, or farming from 9-25, p.m. me

Mysteries of the Wise Old Man

runemrune,Dark%20Arcane5.gif

Can someone translate from Latin to English "vidi volui mihi est" for me cause its in the readers notes and i recognize "est" meaning "is" in Latin

I checked a latin transaltor and it did not get anything but the nearest phrase is ''vidi rolling me is''

1150+ total, 151 questpoints and 76 combat.. is it good? Plz pm me for your thoughts.

untitled6kv7.gif

Join the campaign for more F2P Bank space!

there are penguins in the ardougne zoo. other than that, i dont know where the penguins would be from. maybe their trying to escape the zoo and rule runescape? but its already been said that their plotting and its most likely not related to the WOM.

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

Yeah, but if you find enough tinderboxes your character says, "OK, this is weird..." or something to that extent. What would a geezer like him want with an infinite supply of tinderboxes? I don't think he makes many bonfires. He really needs to just move into Draynor Manor if he's so fed up with people. He could team up with Count Draynor and terrorize people all he wants.

He's gonna use his army and go burn down the wizard's tower!!!!!!... Just a thought...

definatly sounds like the party hat he snagged.. :(

but if the latin sentence meant that... then, its either the party hat or a little part from a recent cutscence of WOM trying to take something which is hard to maybe remember as u seen to much cut scenes :-k

but then, my verdicts for party hat,

but i dont get it, saradormin is good, then why did WOM use saradormin strike to do bad deeds? (robbing a bank was enough.. but a party hat????? reason 1 why not to trust the good man :P )

1150+ total, 151 questpoints and 76 combat.. is it good? Plz pm me for your thoughts.

untitled6kv7.gif

Join the campaign for more F2P Bank space!

"Vidi volui mihi est" means "I saw it, I took it, it is mine"

Just like he took the party hat, he might be thinking the same thing for the runes in the wizard's tower...

Oh, and he was raised as a spoiled child. I mean come on, taking anything you want? #-o , lol.

"Vidi volui mihi est" means "I saw it, I took it, it is mine"

Just like he took the party hat, he might be thinking the same thing for the runes in the wizard's tower...

Oh, and he was raised as a spoiled child. I mean come on, taking anything you want? #-o , lol.

And since his parents are probably dead (WOM is ancient, after all) we can't blame them.

Hey! Maybe when Necromancy comes out we'll be able to resurrect his parents and they can give him a spanking! I smell a quest, Jagex!

Womzoomed-1.gif

Considering the WOM is a Hero of some sort, he would not be affiliated with followers of Evil or Chaos. I know what he did at the Bank was quite Evil, but his affiliation is still to Saradomin (otherwise Saradomin would not lend him his power, as we see i casted Saradomin Strike in the Bank). Then again, Saradomin himself is quite a hypocrite, so maybe he doesn't frown upon the WOM's actions so much; but considers it a reward for the WOM's services.

The recent letters, however; show the WOM pondering at his desk over a minature version of the Wizard's Tower. Perhaps an attack on the Wizard's Tower is imminent? Hopefully, a quest to go along with it: an F2P quest? Well, they did release a lot about the WOM to F2P, so unless this is another attempt to tempt F2Pers into getting members... wait, they do that all the time...

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

How do we know that the bank is not a source of evil? I mean, the guards could have been vampires in disguise (with Count Draynor living nearby), so maybe he was doing this to help Saradomin rid the world of Zamorak's evil. So, maybe he went to kill the guards to stop the vampire spread, and took the valuables as a reward for his services to Saradomin. But that doesn't explain why he killed all those innocent people. :-k Sacrifice maybe? And for the Wizard's Tower, what evidence is there that he is going to attack it? How do we know he just wants information that has been buried deep beneath the new one, in the old tower? I think we took that skeleton guard for granted. What other evil magic could lurk there? Demons, perhaps?

Correct me if anything there is totally off, as I am a bit of a newbie in RS, only being level 27.

I don't know if this has anything to do with what you guys are talking about but under the bed upstairs, is a penguin

Seriously? We had some speculation about that a few pages ago. Some people who investigated found that when WOM sent them to "kill the monster" under his bed, they claimed it looked somewhat like a Kalphite. I've never seen it myself, but if the thing is really a penguin then it wouldn't surprise me. Wow, this opens up a whole new area of penguin-related theories. "Here be penguins," the penguin-sheep, what's going on? Are penguins trying to infiltrate Runescape through sheep disguises? Perhaps WOM is just a puppet controlled by penguins...

Womzoomed-1.gif

I don't know if this has anything to do with what you guys are talking about but under the bed upstairs, is a penguin

Seriously? We had some speculation about that a few pages ago. Some people who investigated found that when WOM sent them to "kill the monster" under his bed, they claimed it looked somewhat like a Kalphite. I've never seen it myself, but if the thing is really a penguin then it wouldn't surprise me. Wow, this opens up a whole new area of penguin-related theories. "Here be penguins," the penguin-sheep, what's going on? Are penguins trying to infiltrate Runescape through sheep disguises? Perhaps WOM is just a puppet controlled by penguins...

See i told you there may be some connection to the penguins that disguise themselves as sheep in lumbridge

RSN:Dark_Arcane5 P.S. if anyone knows an easy way to get up hunter from level 1-25, or farming from 9-25, p.m. me

Mysteries of the Wise Old Man

runemrune,Dark%20Arcane5.gif

See i told you there may be some connection to the penguins that disguise themselves as sheep in lumbridge

Not the evil penguins!!! NOOOOOOOOO.... Wait, penguins can write books about algebra and evil chickens and a lot more?

Not the evil penguins!!! NOOOOOOOOO.... Wait, penguins can write books about algebra and evil chickens and a lot more?

Yeh, and if i recall correctly, the Runescape poll no long ago asked what are the secret masters of Runescape......And penguins were an option :ohnoes:

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Yeh, and if i recall correctly, the Runescape poll no long ago asked what are the secret masters of Runescape......And penguins were an option

hey that isn't such a big secret, everyone knows about the..... heh he... almost revealed who really controls RS, many peope knows that, but only few knows where to find them.

Penguins are banned to an island called: "here be penguins", Others

have banned them there, actually they can leave the island if they want but they would be returned back shortly.

Currently i am digging the ruins of old wizard tower ... i hope i will find something that will help...

Also i almost found out what is the strange device on the old man's table. If my guess is corect i will tell you about it later...

So, have you noticed that the house of WOM is full of tinderboxe's. I don't think that he could burn down Wizards tower like Zamorak did, because he is follower of saradomin, but.... he may be creating a distraction, so he could slip trought everyone and steal some runes.

I hope this letter reaches you safe. i will write when i will get more information.

Re dormado

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

sorry for double posting but i have found out somethging very important!!!

i watched teh recording severak times recently, and i noticed that you could examien things in teh recording!!! So i saw a women with some of the nurses clothing killing a guard that appeared when she was stealing. Her name was: "cool mom227". Elfinlocks, 133734kr have died. So now is we could find copol mom227 and convince her to tell everything to the guards, WOM would be arrested. WOm is friend of Olive i would want some oen members to investigate this case. If olivia wouln't be WOM's friend, she would be killed, not teleported.

please help- me find evidence.

re dormado

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

Yeh, and if i recall correctly, the Runescape poll no long ago asked what are the secret masters of Runescape......And penguins were an option :ohnoes:

If penguins are the masters of RS then that makes me taking it over a whole lot easier... :D

Anyway, on topic- what if there is a Free to Play Quest which involves exploring the ruins of the old Wizard Tower? Maybe that will reveal the truth behind what the Wise Old Man wants? I have a feeling that something of Zamorak lurks beneath, and that the Wise Old Man must destroy it, even if it means the death of loads of people. That would explain the bank robbery- he needed special runes to get into this old Wizard Tower! But he must not have found these special runes, so he has to steal them off the Wizard's! And maybe he has those tinderboxes to blow this thing of Zamorak's to smithereens!

Okay, I think I got too excited. :oops: