Steelers vs. Colts

flamestrike

14-3 Steelers now. Stupid false start kept the Colts from a touchdown.

Some more nice drives like the one they just did to kick the field goal, and the Colts will have it. But the Steelers could just as easily score back. My money is on the Colts though. They definately deserve to win it all this season, and if they play their best, no one is going to stop them.

I definetly want Pittsburgh to win this one, I hate the Colts and the huge bandwagon fanbase they attained this year (similar to the Bengels) Plus after living 4 years an hour away from Pittsburgh, I can't help but like them. (Falcons are still my team, though)

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

that end got my heart pumping, cant believe they brought it back, but I have one thing to say for that last play

"laces out dan, laces out!"

Which shouldn't of matter'd since Polamalu had the interception cleanly and it was called back. It would have been a crime if the colts won because of it. Vanderjact must have felt bad about it and missed it on purpose cause it was nowheres close. Thmubs up to the Steelers.

ive always been a colts fan, and by fan if someone asked me what my favorite team was, id say colts. it suprised me to learn that they did so well this year, i thought i heard something about being undefeated but i dont know how many games they one. i watched about 2 minutes today, which is about equal to the total that i watched all year. im from indiana, so i just picked them as my team. in the area i live, everyone is a bengals fan. im actually technically in cincinnatti, and i work pretty close to downtown, so i saw "who dey" and "go bengals" pretty much everywhere lately. i assumed they did ok, i always thought they sucked though. my least favorite team.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

best...playoff...game...ever!

i woke up with 5 mins left, and wow, all i can say is wow, PITTTSBURRGGHHHS GOING TOOO THEEE SUPEERRR BOWWWLLL!!

:D hopefully we can get past the broncos -.-

horay artic, btw penguins got owned again tonight :-(

Usualy i would root for Pitts. but not this time. I just felt sorry for them, i mean they had such a good season, and then loose so quickly in the playoffs. It seems like they let down a lot of people.

Bettis is the luckiest man in the world.

dangermouse01sy3.jpg

Visit my DeviantArt Page at http://vladmoney.deviantart.com

Usualy i would root for Pitts. but not this time. I just felt sorry for them, i mean they had such a good season, and then loose so quickly in the playoffs. It seems like they let down a lot of people.

Bettis is the luckiest man in the world.

I agree and I agree. Bettis was just realeased (ahem) from a vice. If you catch my drift.

And yea, Escape, that was kind of a let down, how they were like OMG I CAUGHT THE BALL WE LOST WITH! It was a blue day today in Indiana. We cannot be upset about the great season we had, though.

I just hope that we have enough money to bring back Edgerrin and Vandrejagt next year. I think they're the only free agents?

panoramiadk9.gif

I just hope that we have enough money to bring back Edgerrin and Vandrejagt next year. I think they're the only free agents?

Do you want him back after that miss? It was so wide my Mother could have fit through it :P

I think it's worrying though, when you compare the Colts to the Pats (Not that I'm a Pats fan, you understand). Manning has all the passing records, but Brady has 3 Superbowl rings. Vanderjagt is the all-time most accurate kicker, but Vinatieri kicked the Pats to victory twice.

I think the Colts have something up with their mental preparation. Season's for show, play-offs for dough.

Do you want him back after that miss? It was so wide my Mother could have fit through it :P

I think it's worrying though, when you compare the Colts to the Pats (Not that I'm a Pats fan, you understand). Manning has all the passing records, but Brady has 3 Superbowl rings. Vanderjagt is the all-time most accurate kicker, but Vinatieri kicked the Pats to victory twice.

I think the Colts have something up with their mental preparation. Season's for show, play-offs for dough.

That was just one kick. And I don't know why everyone is blaming Vanderjagt. The Colts didn't even show up the first half...Vanderjagt was just their last hope. Quite frankly, I think the Colts didn't even deserve to win, or take it into overtime. The Steelers have had an amazing playoff run and they definitely prepared both mentally and physically for the showdown.

I think the real difference between Brady and Manning is that Manning plays his own game. For the most part (now, not always), he calls the plays, whereas other teams' offensive coordinator will make the calls.

No, the Colts didn't make it to the ACF Championship or the Superbowl, but they had a pheonomenal 14-2 season. That is NOTHING to be ashamed of. Unfortunately, I fear that Egderrin will be bought by some rich team our in Cali or down in Florida. I just hope we get Vanderjagt back. Yea, he missed one, but he's still the highest ranked kicker in NFL history.

I actually would like to see the Steelers win it all. Despite them beating us, Bill Cower has really developed his team and prepared them for the playoffs, and I wouldn't be suprised to see them in February.

panoramiadk9.gif

I don't know about you, but I always believed that having a good season means nothing if you have nothing to show for it.

The Colts didn't even get the Championship. They may as well had gone 10-6. People aren't going to remember the nearlies or the what-ifs, they're going to remember who put up when it mattered most.

Also today in our paper, The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette it was said that Polamulus interception in which he fumbled was truley an interception and that the NFL was sorry for the bad call.

I swear, sometimes I think Stevie Wonder is reffing.

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

I don't know about you, but I always believed that having a good season means nothing if you have nothing to show for it.

The Colts didn't even get the Championship. They may as well had gone 10-6. People aren't going to remember the nearlies or the what-ifs, they're going to remember who put up when it mattered most.

This is true. I don't understand why everyone in the state of Indiana was talking about two and three games in the future. Everyone figured that the Steelers were going to be smooth sailing. I knew that the Steelers were going to put up a fight, especially with Roethlisburger and "The Bus."

To be completly honest, I had a feeling the Colts would choke. They always seem to under pressure, like you mentioned before. Also, they hadn't played a serious game in over a month.

I was listening to sports radio this morning and of course, the topic was the Colts. They mentioned how the team didn't ahve the mental momentum that teams need leading up to, and during the playoffs. Basically, they were saying that in spite of all that had happened...Dungy's son dying, not playing for a month, etc...their emotions were gone. It almost seemed like their hearts weren't even set to play the game.

panoramiadk9.gif

I mentioned mental preparation before and how I thought the Colts' was faultering, but you've correctly reminded some things that were out of their hand. The non-competitiveness for a month or so and of course the tragic death of the Coach's son. You just cannot warrant for that.

People might say that should have fired them up more, to win for the kid, but people respond to tragedies in different ways and it's perfectly comprehendable to think this might have effected them.