~2 New Prayer Slots Suggestion~ With Pics!!

Lep

It is good, reflection would help so much when I quest, the only thing is that we already have 'protect from' prayers and the ring of recoil(possible the best thing ever, and its cheap as anything), higher lvl prayer would mean that it would have to be one at a time or something like that otherwise it just doesnt stand up.

Absorb is really not worth it(It makes life way to hard to work out when to eat food) and neither is restoration, the 2* rate of hp regain works in the same way and although takes longer if done correctly it regains the same sort of amounts

So my conclution is that Reflection is the only worth while one there. But I don't go killing that often so it would be easier to use a ring of recoil, but thats just me, for pkers it would be good

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

First of all...Prayer isn't gonna stop at the next two spells.

I think your last spell should be changed to "absorbtion"

1/4 the damage you deal to the foe heals you.

You hit 20, you heal 5.

A dhorak pk'er hits 80, they heal 20.

Level 65- Restoration

I don't think Jagex will release a prayer like that one, it's way too powerful. People would camp at Chaos Altars to PK and also use that prayer to heal themselves all the time, food wouldn't ever be something useful. If you'd really want that, make it level 80 or something.

As for the ideas and pictures, congrats!

• 3 weeks later...

Level 65- Restoration

I don't think Jagex will release a prayer like that one, it's way too powerful. People would camp at Chaos Altars to PK and also use that prayer to heal themselves all the time, food wouldn't ever be something useful. If you'd really want that, make it level 80 or something.

As for the ideas and pictures, congrats!

Prayer pots already cost around 7k to buy, they'd probably go to 8k if a Prayer like this was released. All in all, a 4 dose potion, would heal you about the same as 4 sharks. It all depends on how much you hit while using that prayer.